Virtual Agent, Personal Vacation PlannerJob ID 2598 Date posted 11/17/2021 City State Country US Job Type Full Time
We are currently seeking Virtual (work from home) Virtual Personal Vacation Planners. the ideal candidate will sell cruises and related products by making outbound telephone calls to potential customers. Build rapport with customers to identify travel needs and to increase business leads. Manage CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system, create followup appointments and convert leads into cruise reservations. Customer centric with a focus on relationship building to foster repeat business and referral generation. Work independently in achieving monthly sales and productivity targets.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality is an essential function of the job.
- Promote cruise sales by initiating telephone calls, acting on leads and/or prospects. Present cruise products and make travel recommendations.
- Establish and maintain customer relationships by delivering excellent customer service, meeting customer needs and expectations to meet/exceed sales goals.
- Maintain customer contact database of new and existing accounts in order to close sales.
- Participate in mandatory trainings and meetings to stay current with knowledge of products in order to present cruise product features, benefits and pricing.
- Perform other job-related functions as assigned.
- Must have the ability to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Due to COVID 19, this position will be a remote position temporarily until the Miramar, FL office reopens. Once the office opens, regular in office attendance is required as outlined in the departmental policy.
Preferred High School
Knowledge; Skills and abilities:
- Results and goal-oriented sales professional with excellent verbal and written communication skills sufficient to successfully communicate with customers via telephone. Superior prospecting, presentation and closing skills. Comfort working in an environment requiring achievement of monthly sales targets and goals. Effective time management, organization and multi-tasking skills. Ability to maintain strong working knowledge of cruise products. Good problem-solving skills. Ability to work independently and maintain individual lead database. Excellent interpersonal skills. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Inside / outside field sales experience with proven sales success. Experience developing new business and new accounts with a customer service background.
- A comprehensive benefit program which includes medical, dental and vision plans
- Additional programs include company paid term life insurance and disability coverage and a 401(k) plan that includes a company match
- Employee Stock Purchase plan
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Cruise benefits
- An on-site fully accredited preschool educational program located at our Doral campus
- An on-site Wellness Center and Health clinic at our Doral campus