Shore Employee Administration Advisor - 12 month FTCJob ID 6957 Date posted 18/09/2023 Date closes 02/10/2023 City SOUTHAMPTON State HAMPSHIRE Country United Kingdom Job Type Full Time
We recognise the value in having people with a variety of backgrounds, experience and skills in our business. That means the role requirements here should be seen as a guide, not a checklist. If you have more, less or different experiences, but really relevant skills, we’d love to hear from you.
We work flexibly and will help you to find a healthy balance of remote working and time in our fantastic Southampton office, collaborating, taking part in events and getting to know people that makes working with us so rewarding. We welcome the opportunity to discuss reduced hours and job share arrangements.
Carnival UK’s People team are looking for a Shore Employee Administration Advisor to work as part of a friendly team to undertake administration tasks across all employment lifecycle processes, from recruitment administration through to leavers for shoreside employees.
- Support people administration activities for Carnival UK Shoreside candidates and employees
- Liaise and communicate with candidates, recruitment team and Hiring Managers on interview and onboarding scheduling
- Be responsible for issuing contractual documentation and updating our HR system, following the ‘right first time’ principle
- Follow clearly defined process and participate in process review and improvement
Our role categories range from CUK15 (entry level) to CUK1 (Brand President) so you can clearly see internal development opportunities. This role is a CUK13 and is offered on a full time, fixed term contract basis until November 2024, with at least two days based in our Southampton office.
Fresh ideas and different perspectives are what excite us most and help us to succeed. Alongside bringing these to the role, you’ll also need:
- Previous administrative experience, ideally with exposure to some HR processes
- Strong computer skills, having used a computer-based system within HR/payroll or people/customer databases
- Excellent attention to detail to ensure accuracy of employment records, communication and data
- Willingness to learn - we fully support those who want to take their first step into HR
Being part of our team has its advantages…
We’re a holiday company so we know there’s more to life than work. Our comprehensive range of benefits are designed to help your personal and financial health and wellbeing.
- Home and office-based hybrid working (minimum two office days)
- Recognition scheme with prizes and awards
- Employee Discounted Cruising plus Friends and Family offers
- Regular office events including live entertainment, lifestyle events and charity partner fundraisers
- Extensive learning and development opportunities
- Employee-led networks
- Employee Assistance and Wellbeing programmes
- Company paid Health Cash Plan and health assessment
- In-house Occupational Health help and access to digital GP
- Life Assurance
- Parental and adoption leave
- Employee Shares Plan
- Electric Car and Cycle to Work schemes
- Onsite restaurant offering range of healthy cooked and grab and go meals
- Discounted retail and leisure via discounts portal
- Minimum 25 days leave, bank holiday allowance and holiday trading scheme
- Contributory Defined Contribution Pension scheme
- A friendly welcome with help settling in
Please note: Being able to create unforgettable holiday happiness is a brilliant opportunity so we often receive high volumes of applications for our roles. In these cases, we may close our job adverts early and aren’t able to consider applications once this happens.
#Job Functions: Administrative; Human Resources;