Senior Advisor, Knowledgebase, Engagement and CommunicationJob ID 4821 Date posted 22/09/2022 Date closes 06/10/2022 City SOUTHAMPTON State HAMPSHIRE Country United Kingdom Job Type Full Time
Carnival UK is back sailing the world, and we now have two brand new ships joining our fleet! This means that our business is expanding to allow us to continue creating unforgettable holiday happiness for our guests, and today we are recruiting for a Senior Advisor- Knowledgebase, Engagement and Communication to join our Contact Centre Operations Team on a Permanent, Full time basis.
For at least two days a week, you’ll be based out of our fantastic offices in the heart of Southampton, less than two hours from central London. In our hybrid working environment, you can also expect to balance this with time spent working remotely every week.
The Senior Advisor- Knowledgebase, Engagement and Communication is an exciting and varied role , you will be responsible for producing, maintaining and promoting content and use of the knowledgebase system. You will do this by filtering, coordinating all communication and information to the Contact Centre and other guest facing functions.
- Providing trends to senior managers regarding usage, peaks and popularity of content.
- Responding to communication and change received to ensure content is updated on a regular basis and in accordance with business and policy changes.
- You will also be responsible for ensuring all communication to the Contact Centre is structured and effective, taking in to consideration time and recipients, also updating the knowledgebase in a timely manner with relevant updates as required.
Carnival UK is always on the lookout for colleagues who can demonstrate our Culture Essentials and who are committed to creating unforgettable holiday happiness for our guests.
To be considered as a Senior Advisor- Knowledgebase, Engagement and Communication you will also need:
- Knowledge of campaign management.
- Experienced in a customer service role with excellent telephone and written skills.
- Good Excel skills.
For a full Job Description and Person Specification please click here.
At Carnival UK we are passionate about our people. Working together to inspire and empower one another to be enthusiastic and bold in the decisions we make is essential to our culture. We also believe in rewarding our colleagues for the fantastic hard work they do.
As a Carnival UK colleague you can enjoy a range of benefits including:
- Annual discounted cruise with Cunard and P&O Cruises plus late availability offers
- Minimum 25 days of holidays and option for holiday trading
- Contributory Defined Contribution Pension scheme
- Company paid Health Cash Plan
- Company paid Health Assessment
- Employee Shares Plan
- Electric Car scheme
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to work
- Access to digital GP
- Opportunity to join employee led networks
- Extensive learning and development opportunities
- Employee assistance programme
- Shopping discounts portal
We are based out of a fantastic working environment in the heart of Southampton and offer a fun vibrant culture to be a part of.
This role has been levelled at CUK-12