Quality SpecialistJob ID 5590 Date posted 25/01/2023 Date closes 08/02/2023 City SOUTHAMPTON State HAMPSHIRE Country United Kingdom Job Type Full Time
We recognise the value of having people with a variety of backgrounds, experience and skills in our business. That means the role requirements here should be seen as a guide, not a checklist. If you have more, less or different experiences, but really relevant skills, we’d love to hear from you.
We work flexibly and will support you to find a healthy balance of remote work and time in our fantastic Southampton office, collaborating, participating in events and developing the social connections that make working with us so rewarding.
We pride ourselves on our sales and customer service focus, and we want our guests to have a positive interaction with us, every time. To achieve this, we need Quality Specialists to monitor interactions between our contact centre teams and guests – that’s where you come in!
Our new Contact Centre Quality Specialist will be responsible for carrying out quality assessments across the contact centre, taking into account the quality of the interaction and professionalism through listening to calls, and monitoring written communication, then feeding back to the advisors and team leaders. You will do this following set criteria and ensure that the correct scripts are used and regulatory information provided.
You will also provide high-level reports, updates, and suggestions on how to improve the quality of interactions across the contact centre. This will ensure that revenue targets are met, and customer service is delivered and exceeded.
Our role categories range from CUK15 (entry-level) to CUK1 (Brand President) so you can clearly see internal development opportunities. This role is a CUK12 and is offered on a full-time, permanent basis and can be hybrid (2 days a week in the office) or home working.
Fresh ideas and different perspectives are what excites us most and help us to succeed. Alongside bringing these to the role, you’ll also need:
- Experience with a contact centre environment, ideally a large organisation, and you will have previously worked in a similar role within a contact centre monitoring quality.
- Have experience with MS Office (Excel, Word etc) skills, and have a good level of numeracy and literacy.
- Although not essential, experience within hospitality or travel and tourism would be beneficial.
Being part of our team has its benefits…
We’re a holiday company so we know there’s more to life than work. Our comprehensive range of benefits are designed to help support your personal and financial health and well-being.
- A warm welcome with full support settling in
- Home and office-based hybrid working (minimum two office days)
- Regular office events including live entertainment, lifestyle events and charity partner fundraisers
- Extensive learning and development opportunities
- Minimum 25 days leave, bank holiday allowance and holiday trading scheme
- Employee-led networks
- Employee Assistance and Well-being programmes
- Recognition scheme with prizes and awards
- Employee Discounted Cruising plus Friends and Family offers
- Contributory Defined Contribution Pension scheme
- Company paid Health Cash Plan and health assessment
- In-house Occupational Health support and access to digital GP
- Life Assurance
- Parental and adoption leave