Princess Cruises Reservations Coordinator (Full-Time)Job ID 7353 Date posted 20/11/2023 Date closes 29/12/2023 City SOUTHAMPTON State HAMPSHIRE Country United Kingdom Job Type Full Time
We recognise the value of having people with a variety of backgrounds, experience and skills in our business. That means the role requirements here should be seen as a guide, not a checklist. If you have more, less or different experiences, but really relevant skills, we’d love to hear from you.
We work flexibly and will help you to find a healthy balance of remote working and time in our fantastic Southampton office, collaborating, taking part in events and getting to know people that make working with us so rewarding. We welcome the opportunity to discuss reduced hours and job share arrangements.
Ensuring that we are delivering a world-class experience for our guests and maximising revenue opportunities in every interaction, the Princess Cruises Reservations Coordinator is the trusted expert in our products. As a Reservations Coordinator for Princess, you'll provide exceptional customer service, enhance guest experience and deliver against sales & telephony targets.
- Demonstrating excellent customer service when answering inbound calls from both Guests and travel Agent Partners.
- Build and maintain relationships with Guests, Travel Agent Partners, and other departments within the business, leaving a lasting impression.
- Demonstrate strong sales ability & efficiency, achieving sales & telephony targets.
- Responsible for generating circa £1Million in revenue target per annum.
- Service travel agents and Guests queries via webchat.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills in order to support our Guests and Travel Agent Partners with their Pre-Cruise queries and escalations.
- Handle precise & special requests, demonstrating expert product knowledge.
- Working on a flexible full-time basis between the business operational hours, which are from 08:00 to 20:00 Monday to Friday, Saturday 09:00 to 17:00, Sunday 10:00 to 16:00 including Bank Holidays.
Our role categories range from CUK15 (entry level) to CUK1 (Brand President), so you can clearly see internal development opportunities. This role is a CUK14 and is offered on a full time, permanent basis, with at least two days based in our Southampton office.
Fresh ideas and different perspectives are what excite us most and help us to succeed. Alongside bringing these to the role, you’ll also need:
- Previous experience working within both a customer service and a sales background
- GCSE/O level English language and Mathematics or equivalent
Being part of our team has its advantages…
We’re a holiday company so we know there’s more to life than work. Our comprehensive range of benefits is designed to help support your personal and financial health and well-being.
- Hybrid working (minimum two office days).
- Recognition scheme with prizes and awards.
- Employee Discounted Cruising plus Friends and Family offers.
- Regular office events, including live entertainment, lifestyle events and charity partner fundraisers.
- Extensive learning and development opportunities.
- Employee-led networks.
- Employee Assistance and Wellbeing programmes.
- Company paid Health Cash Plan and Health Assessment.
- In-house Occupational Health help and access to digital GP.
- Life Assurance.
- Parental and adoption leave.
- Employee Shares Plan.
- Electric Car and Cycle to Work schemes.
- Onsite restaurant offering a range of healthy cooked and grab-and-go meals.
- Discounted retail and leisure via the discount’s portal.
- Minimum 25 days leave, bank holiday allowance and holiday trading scheme.
- Contributory Defined Contribution Pension scheme.
- A friendly welcome with help settling in.
Please note: Being able to create unforgettable holiday happiness is a brilliant opportunity so we often receive high volumes of applications for our roles. In these cases we may close our job adverts early and aren’t able to consider applications once this happens.
#Job Functions: Customer Service; Sales; Administrative