People Insight ManagerJob ID 5905 Date posted 16/03/2023 Date closes 10/04/2023 City SOUTHAMPTON State HAMPSHIRE Country United Kingdom Job Type
We recognise the value in having people with a variety of backgrounds, experience, and skills in our business. That means the role requirements here should be seen as a guide, not a checklist. If you have more, less, or different experiences, but relevant skills, we’d love to hear from you.
We work flexibly and will help you to find a healthy balance of remote working and time in our fantastic Southampton office, collaborating, taking part in events, and getting to know people that makes working with us so rewarding. We welcome the opportunity to discuss reduced hours and job share arrangements.
The People Insight Manager will have a passion for turning data in to compelling stories which drive evidence-based decision making about people and culture for a global organisation. You will understand the principles of People Analytics and how the data can be used to gain deep understanding of employee attraction, retention and attrition.
Pulling together data, you will provide engaging stories and narrative that can be shared with leaders of the business to drive improvement. This includes topics such as diversity, equity and inclusion, attraction and retention of candidates, leadership capability and cultural change.
This is a unique opportunity to work as part of Carnival UK, but also be part of the provision of Global Insights across all 9 Carnival Corporation brands.
- Produce and deliver engaging Insight from Employee Surveys for our Fleet and Shoreside colleagues
- Monitor People Metrics ship and shore (diversity, equity and inclusion, retention, promotions, turnover)
- Confidently discuss principles of research methodology and make recommendations on best practice
- Manage the Employee Engagement Survey, and use a leading survey platform to distribute, report and analyse the data
Our role categories range from CUK15 (entry level) to CUK1 (Brand President) so you can clearly see internal development opportunities. This role is a CUK08 and is offered on a full-time permanent basis, with at least two days based in our Southampton office.
Fresh ideas and different perspectives are what excite us most and help us to succeed. Alongside bringing these to the role, you’ll also need:
- Experience working in research and insight
- Skilled in analysis and interpretation of data and storytelling
- A personal passion for People Analytics and the impact it can have on business performance
- Experience presenting and influencing a range of stakeholders including senior management
Being part of our team has its advantages…
We’re a holiday company so we know there’s more to life than work. Our comprehensive range of benefits are designed to help your personal and financial health and wellbeing.
- Home and office-based hybrid working (minimum two office days)
- Annual bonus
- Recognition scheme with prizes and awards
- Employee Discounted Cruising plus Friends and Family offers
- Regular office events including live entertainment, lifestyle events and charity partner fundraisers
- Extensive learning and development opportunities
- Employee-led networks
- Employee Assistance and Wellbeing programmes
- Company paid Health Cash Plan and health assessment
- In-house Occupational Health help and access to digital GP
- Life Assurance
- Parental and adoption leave
- Employee Shares Plan
- Electric Car and Cycle to Work schemes
- Onsite restaurant offering range of healthy cooked and grab and go meals
- Discounted retail and leisure via discounts portal
- Minimum 25 days leave, bank holiday allowance and holiday trading scheme
- Contributory Defined Contribution Pension scheme
- A friendly welcome with help settling in