Guest Services Coordinator (German Speaker)Job ID 7843 Date posted 12/02/2024 Date closes 25/02/2024 City SOUTHAMPTON State HAMPSHIRE Country United Kingdom Job Type Full Time
We recognise the value in having people with a variety of backgrounds, experience and skills in our business. That means the role requirements here should be seen as a guide, not a checklist. If you have more, less or different experiences, but really relevant skills, we’d love to hear from you.
We work flexibly and will help you to find a healthy balance of remote working and time in our fantastic Southampton office, collaborating, taking part in events and getting to know people that makes working with us so rewarding. We welcome the opportunity to discuss reduced hours and job share arrangements. This position will be considered on an office based, home based or hybrid basis.
The position of German Speaking International Reservations Concierge will be working with our luxury Seabourn and our premium Holland America Line cruises.
- Take priority responsibility for all German Seabourn and Holland America Line in-bound and out-bound calls and emails in the UK & Europe market
- Act as liaison between guests and any necessary departments, to ensure special requests and onboard needs are met
- Complete translation tasks from German to English & vice versa.
- Support the UK & European Seabourn and Holland America Line sales team with written and verbal communication with German speaking Travel Advisors and other internal and external relationships
Our role categories range from CUK15 (entry level) to CUK1 (Brand President) so you can clearly see internal development opportunities. This role is a CUK13 and is offered on a full time permanent basis with the option to work in a hybrid, fully homebased or office based manner.
Fresh ideas and different perspectives are what excite us most and support us to succeed. Alongside bringing these to the role, you’ll also need:
- To be fluent in German & English
- PC literate
Being part of our team has its advantages…
We’re a holiday company so we know there’s more to life than work. Our comprehensive range of benefits are designed to help support your personal and financial health and wellbeing.
- Recognition scheme with prizes and awards
- Employee Discounted Cruising plus Friends and Family offers
- Regular office events including live entertainment, lifestyle events and charity partner fundraisers
- Extensive learning and development opportunities
- Employee-led networks
- Employee Assistance and Wellbeing programmes
- Company paid Health Cash Plan and health assessment
- In-house Occupational Health help and access to digital GP
- Life Assurance
- Parental and adoption leave
- Employee Shares Plan
- Electric Car and Cycle to Work schemes
- Onsite restaurant offering range of healthy cooked and grab and go meals
- Discounted retail and leisure via discounts portal
- Minimum 25 days leave, bank holiday allowance and holiday trading scheme
- Contributory Defined Contribution Pension scheme
- A friendly welcome with help settling in
#Job Functions: Administrative; Customer Service; Sales