Global Product Proposition Senior ManagerJob ID 5827 Date posted 10/03/2023 Date closes 02/04/2023 City SOUTHAMPTON State HAMPSHIRE Country United Kingdom Job Type Full Time
We recognise the value in having people with a variety of backgrounds, experience and skills in our business. That means the role requirements here should be seen as a guide, not a checklist. If you have more, less or different experiences, but really relevant skills, we’d love to hear from you.
We work flexibly and will help you to find a healthy balance of remote working and time in our fantastic Southampton office, collaborating, taking part in events and getting to know people that makes working with us so rewarding. We welcome the opportunity to discuss reduced hours and job share arrangements.
The Global Product Proposition Senior Manager has a key role within the Shore Experience team here at Carnival UK. The position-holder will be responsible for drivingprofitable growth through the strategic development of new, innovative experience products and programmes through the management of a complex global supply base. To be successful in this position, the key areas of focus will be:
- To create and deliver the strategic direction and management of the shore experience product proposition in order to drive revenue growth & improve the overall guest experience
- To lead on innovation, identifying future trends and growth opportunities to drive positive change
- Manage the end-to-end global sourcing process, and product development across all trades
Our role categories range from CUK15 (entry level) to CUK1 (Brand President) so you can clearly see internal development opportunities. This role is a CUK06 and is offered on a full time, permanent basis, with at least two days based in our Southampton office.
Fresh ideas and different perspectives are what excite us most and help us to succeed. Alongside bringing these to the role, you’ll also need:
- Commercial acumen, with the ability to improve business performance
- The ability to think innovatively on a globally strategic level
- Leadership skills with a focus on high performance
Being part of our team has its advantages…
We’re a holiday company so we know there’s more to life than work. Our comprehensive range of benefits are designed to help your personal and financial health and wellbeing.
- A friendly welcome with help settling in
- Home and office-based hybrid working (minimum two office days)
- Regular office events including live entertainment, lifestyle events and charity partner fundraisers
- Extensive learning and development opportunities
- Annual bonus
- Minimum 25 days leave, bank holiday allowance and holiday trading scheme
- Employee-led networks
- Employee Assistance and Wellbeing programmes
- Recognition scheme with prizes and awards
- Employee Discounted Cruising plus Friends and Family offers
- Contributory Defined Contribution Pension scheme
- Company paid private medical and dental insurance and health assessment
- In-house Occupational Health help and access to digital GP
- Life Assurance
- Parental and adoption leave
- Employee Shares Plan
- Electric Car and Cycle to Work schemes
- Onsite restaurant offering range of healthy cooked and grab and go meals
- Discounted retail and leisure via discounts portal