German Speaking Cruise and Flights AdvisorJob ID 4550 Date posted 24/01/2023 Date closes 12/02/2023 City SOUTHAMPTON State HAMPSHIRE Country United Kingdom Job Type Full Time
We recognise the value in having people with a variety of backgrounds, experience and skills in our business. That means the role requirements here should be seen as a guide, not a checklist. If you have more, less or different experiences, but really relevant skills, we’d love to hear from you.
We work flexibly and will support you to find a healthy balance of remote working and time in our fantastic Southampton office, collaborating, taking part in events and developing the social connections that make working with us so rewarding. We welcome the opportunity to discuss reduced hours and job share arrangements.
Sprichst du Deutsch? Vielleicht hast du Deutsch studiert und willst deine Kenntnisse anwenden und erweitern. Arbeitest du gerne in einem Team? Hast du Erfahrung im Kundendienst? Dann komm doch zu uns! Wir sind ein kleines, freundliches Team in der Cunard International Development & Planning Abteilung und es wuerde uns freuen, von dir zu hoeren!
In the role of German Speaking Cruise and Flights Advisor, we’ll look to you to provide an exceptional service to our customers and travel agent partners, maintaining high professional standards and a strong customer focus throughout. Delivering a positive customer journey is what we’re in the business for, and you’ll be at the heart of that.
- Work with colleagues across the business to ensure a consistent approach to customer service, adapting when necessary to dynamic changes within the Customer Contact Centre.
- Be a direct point of contact for all sales and support enquiries
- Be responsible for maximising revenue opportunities in every interaction by providing an exceptional level of service to German and International guests and travel agent partners.
Our role categories range from CUK15 (entry level) to CUK1 (Brand President) so you can clearly see internal development opportunities. This role is a CUK13 and is offered on a full time permanent basis with at least two days based in our Southampton office or may be considered on a fully remote basis where applicable.
We are unable to provide ‘skilled worker’ visa sponsorship for this position, so you must have the right to work in the UK to take up this role
Fresh ideas and different perspectives are what excite us most and support us to succeed. Alongside bringing these to the role, you’ll also:
- Befluent in German and English, both written and spoken
- Have previous experience of working in a high-performing sales or customer service team
- Ideally have previous experience working with Amadeus (or similar travel booking system)
- Show real passion demonstrating resilience and ownership in everything you do.
- Have an ability to demonstrate excellent organisational skills and prioritise a varied and heavy workload to achieve required deadlines whilst maintaining a strong and consistent customer focus to deliver a positive customer journey.
Being part of our team has its benefits…
We’re a holiday company so we know there’s more to life than work. Our comprehensive range of benefits are designed to help support your personal and financial health and wellbeing.
- A warm welcome with full support settling in
- Home and office-based hybrid working (minimum two office days)
- Regular office events including live entertainment, lifestyle events and charity partner fundraisers
- Extensive learning and development opportunities
- Minimum 25 days leave, bank holiday allowance and holiday trading scheme
- Employee-led networks
- Employee Assistance and Wellbeing programmes
- Recognition scheme with prizes and awards
- Employee Discounted Cruising plus Friends and Family offers
- Contributory Defined Contribution Pension scheme
- Company paid Health Cash Plan and health assessment
- In-house Occupational Health support and access to digital GP
- Life Assurance
- Parental and adoption leave
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Employee Shares Plan
- Electric Car and Cycle to Work schemes
- Onsite restaurant offering range of healthy cooked and grab and go meals
- Discounted retail and leisure via discounts portal