CRM Manager – Lifecycle - 12 months FTCJob ID 5441 Date posted 11/01/2023 Date closes 02/02/2023 City SOUTHAMPTON State HAMPSHIRE Country United Kingdom Job Type Full Time
We recognise the value in having people with a variety of backgrounds, experience, and skills in our business. That means the role requirements here should be seen as a guide, not a checklist. If you have more, less, or different experiences, but really relevant skills, we’d love to hear from you.
We work flexibly and will support you to find a healthy balance of remote working and time in our fantastic Southampton office, collaborating, taking part in events, and developing the social connections that make working with us so rewarding. We welcome the opportunity to discuss reduced hours and job share arrangements.
The CRM Manager – Lifecycle (Guest Journey Mapping Manager)will lead the overall strategy and delivery of our welcome, pre, post cruise and retention programmes. These strategies and plans should be developed in collaboration with our CRM agency using guest insight, booking data and known behavioural learnings.
- responsible for the successful management of guests’ lifecycles, carefully nurturing them through their holiday experiences with us, so that we effectively increase their lifetime value and achieve our business targets.
- works closely with other CRM Managers, Digital, Guest Experience and Contact Centre colleagues so you’ll need to be a collaborative, organised and have strong communication skills.
- activities are planned and forecasted and delivered to budget against your KPI’s
- manage the end-to-end creative process using internal and external agency support. The role requires experience of writing compelling briefs. post campaign analysis and experience of test and learn methodology
- lead and manage small team, providing leadership, motivation, direction, and development
Our role categories range from CUK15 (entry level) to CUK1 (Brand President) so you can clearly see internal development opportunities. This role is a CUK07 and is offered on a full time, 12 months fixed term contract basis with at least two days based in our Southampton office.
Fresh ideas and different perspectives are what excite us most and help us to succeed. Alongside bringing these to the role, you’ll also need:
- Demonstrable experience of managing effective lifecycle CRM journeys within a B2C environment
- Have strong commercial acumen and experience of budget management
- Be a natural storyteller, confident at engaging a diverse set of stakeholders. Attention to detail is essential.
- An ability to manage complex CRM journeys ensuring they creatively inspire guests, to deliver your targets
- Be brimming with ideas about personalisation and will have opinions on SCV’s, data platforms and tech capabilities and the guest experiences they can bring.
- Be an analytical thinker, able to interpret data using your experienced gained in a CRM environment
- GDPR savvy, you’ll strive to help the team grow our database and will actively champion marketing consent opportunities
- Have organisational and project management skills to successfully juggle multiple projects, on time and to budget.
Being part of our team has its benefits…
We’re a holiday company so we know there’s more to life than work. Our comprehensive range of benefits are designed to help support your personal and financial health and wellbeing.
- A warm welcome with full support settling in
- Home and office-based hybrid working (minimum two office days)
- Regular office events including live entertainment, lifestyle events and charity partner fundraisers
- Extensive learning and development opportunities
- Annual bonus
- Minimum 25 days leave, bank holiday allowance and holiday trading scheme
- Employee-led networks
- Employee Assistance and Wellbeing programmes
- Recognition scheme with prizes and awards
- Employee Discounted Cruising plus Friends and Family offers
- Contributory Defined Contribution Pension scheme
- Company paid private medical and dental insurance and health assessment
- In-house Occupational Health support and access to digital GP
- Life Assurance
- Parental and adoption leave
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Employee Shares Plan
- Electric Car and Cycle to Work schemes
- Onsite restaurant offering range of healthy cooked and grab and go meals
- Discounted retail and leisure via discounts portal