CRM Analytics Manager - Fixed Term Contract (6 months)Job ID 6799 Date posted 18/09/2023 Date closes 25/09/2023 City SOUTHAMPTON State HAMPSHIRE Country United Kingdom Job Type Full Time
We recognise the value in having people with a variety of backgrounds, experience and skills in our business. That means the role requirements here should be seen as a guide, not a checklist. If you have more, less or different experiences, but really relevant skills, we’d love to hear from you.
We work flexibly and will help you to find a healthy balance of remote working and time in our fantastic Southampton office, collaborating, taking part in events and getting to know people that makes working with us so rewarding. We welcome the opportunity to discuss reduced hours and job share arrangements.
This is an incredible opportunity to support Carnival UK’s two great brands, P&O Cruises and Cunard. The business has invested significantly in a Single Customer View and a set of CRM tools, and this role is crucial in developing appropriate insight, models and segmentation which ensures the customer consistently receives relevant Marketing experiences while endeavouring to optimise their monetary potential.
- Lead and evolve the CRM Optimisation team, championing the power of Insight and driving a test & learn culture where we can always improve, move forward and put the guest data at the heart of decision making
- Devise strategies for optimising CRM, identify KPIs and targets, and continually monitor to demonstrate progress and ensure visibility of the team’s success
- Recommend, review and build a roadmap for enhancing the Single Customer View, including new data feeds that would improve targeting accuracy and the guest experience
- Take ownership of the Guest Database Health, growth strategy and consent rules, maximising the contactable share of the database whilst remaining 100% GDPR compliant.
Our role categories range from CUK15 (entry level) to CUK1 (Brand President) so you can clearly see internal development opportunities. This role is a CUK07 and is offered on a full-time fixed term contract basis, with at least two days based in our Southampton office.
Fresh ideas and different perspectives are what excite us most and help us to succeed. Alongside bringing these to the role, you’ll also need:
- Proven experience in a CRM role, specifically in Guest Data and Communication Optimisation
- Strong track record of team management & development
- Extensive knowledge of analysis and reporting tools such as Tableau, Snowflake, and Faststats, with a track record of creating value from them
- Sound understanding of Privacy regulations (GDPR, PECR)
- Ability to handle complex stakeholder dynamics and fast-moving projects in a pragmatic and driven manner.
Being part of our team has its advantages…
We’re a holiday company so we know there’s more to life than work. Our comprehensive range of benefits are designed to help your personal and financial health and wellbeing.
- A friendly welcome with help settling in
- Home and office-based hybrid working (minimum two office days)
- Regular office events including live entertainment, lifestyle events and charity partner fundraisers
- Extensive learning and development opportunities
- Annual bonus
- Minimum 25 days leave, bank holiday allowance and holiday trading scheme
- Employee-led networks
- Employee Assistance and Wellbeing programmes
- Recognition scheme with prizes and awards
- Employee Discounted Cruising plus Friends and Family offers
- Contributory Defined Contribution Pension scheme
- Company paid private medical and dental insurance and health assessment
- In-house Occupational Health help and access to digital GP
- Life Assurance
- Parental and adoption leave
- Employee Shares Plan
- Electric Car and Cycle to Work schemes
- Onsite restaurant offering range of healthy cooked and grab and go meals
- Discounted retail and leisure via discounts portal
#Job Functions: Information Technology; Marketing;