Assistant Commercial Reporting AnalystJob ID 5888 Date posted 17/03/2023 Date closes 31/03/2023 City SOUTHAMPTON State HAMPSHIRE Country United Kingdom Job Type Full Time
We recognise the value in having people with a variety of backgrounds, experience, and skills in our business. That means the role requirements here should be seen as a guide, not a checklist. If you have more, less, or different experiences, but relevant skills, we’d love to hear from you.
We work flexibly and will help you to find a healthy balance of remote working and time in our fantastic Southampton office, collaborating, taking part in events, and getting to know people that makes working with us so rewarding. We welcome the opportunity to discuss reduced hours and job share arrangements.
The Assistant Commercial Reporting Analyst will create and maintain quality reports and dashboards that meet the requirements of the Carnival UK Commercial functions, facilitating informed and accurate decision making. Additionally, this role will encompass maintenance and continuous improvement of the data architecture that underpins this. Working as part of a small team with broad scope provides opportunity for individuals to work with some autonomy to find and add value by creating solutions.
- Creation of accurate, insightful, and intuitive dashboards and reports that deliver to end user requirements
- Understand and optimise existing data sources and develop new solutions where required
- Able to translate reporting requirements into a report build
- Monitor report performance and server stability
Our role categories range from CUK15 (entry level) to CUK1 (Brand President) so you can clearly see internal development opportunities. This role is a CUK10 and is offered on a full-time permanent basis, with at least two days based in our Southampton office.
Fresh ideas and different perspectives are what excite us most and help us to succeed. Alongside bringing these to the role, you’ll also need to be enthusiastic with a desire to learn and provide data solutions.
- Be familiar with the production of management information
- Experience of Tableau, Oracle systems and Microsoft Excel
- A problem solver able to find innovative data solutions
- Strong numerical skills with the ability to accurately measure and share information
Being part of our team has its advantages…
We’re a holiday company so we know there’s more to life than work. Our comprehensive range of benefits are designed to help your personal and financial health and wellbeing.
- Home and office-based hybrid working (minimum two office days)
- Recognition scheme with prizes and awards
- Employee Discounted Cruising plus Friends and Family offers
- Regular office events including live entertainment, lifestyle events and charity partner fundraisers
- Extensive learning and development opportunities
- Employee-led networks
- Employee Assistance and Wellbeing programmes
- Company paid Health Cash Plan and health assessment
- In-house Occupational Health help and access to digital GP
- Life Assurance
- Parental and adoption leave
- Employee Shares Plan
- Electric Car and Cycle to Work schemes
- Onsite restaurant offering range of healthy cooked and grab and go meals
- Discounted retail and leisure via discounts portal
- Minimum 25 days leave, bank holiday allowance and holiday trading scheme
- Contributory Defined Contribution Pension scheme
- A friendly welcome with help settling in