Senior Pricing and Demand Analyst - Remote - USJob ID 6321 Date posted 05/25/2023 City Seattle State WA Country United States Job Type Full Time
Welcome to Holland America Line, a premium cruise line dedicated to explorers, foodies and music lovers who want to explore the world on perfectly sized, refreshingly spacious ships filled with one-of-a-kind experiences.
We’re looking for an amazing Analyst Sr, Pricing and Demand to fill this role, which is based in our Seattle office. You’ll be responsible for managing multiple projects and tasks as assigned by the Pricing & Demand Managers. They will be responsible for the successful execution of these tasks, which will include data analysis, cruise pricing and coordination across multiple departments.
Here’s a summary of what Holland America Line is looking for in Analyst Sr, Pricing and Demand role. Is this you?
- Coordinating and considering inputs from a variety of internal and external data sources
- Aggregating disparate information sources into an insightful market model across historical and forward-looking time horizons
- Collaborating with internal partner organizations across operations, sales, marketing, and product groups, to develop and present demand recommendations for potential initiatives
- Summarizing key market findings, trends, conclusions, and recommendations to management and stakeholders
- Managing the new promotion launches and creation and maintenance of Best Fare Files
- Assist with select account analysis and proposals for U.S. and international sales offices and product launches
- Prepares and sends requests to load promotions and select account offers
- Conducts post-analysis on promotions and select account offers
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff
- Manages email and direct mail process from initial input to final approval
- Ad hoc projects and analysis as assigned by Pricing & Demand Managers and/or Director
- Supporting the Pricing & Demand Managers with regular daily/weekly/monthly tasks
- Acting as the Pricing & Demand point person for the marketing and sales groups
- Bachelor’s degree or an additional two years of relevant training/experience in lieu of this degree
- 3 years (4 years preferred) of experience in project management, revenue management, data analysis or related area
- Familiarity with revenue management concepts
- Demonstrated expertise in problem identification, resolution, and comprehension and interpretation of technical procedures
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, with attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects on an ongoing basis
- High-performance orientation, ability to work well under pressure, prioritize projects, meet deadlines, and maintain flexibility
- Demonstrated experience in Excel including pivot tables, graphs, and functions
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Ability to work and coordinate with other departments
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Holland America is unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment visas at this time (e.g., H-1B status).
Please note that this position can be 100% fully remote, US only
What You Can Expect
- Cruise and Travel Privileges for You and Your Family
- Health Benefits
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Training & Professional Development
- Tuition & Professional Certification Reimbursement
- Rewards & Incentives
- Base Salary Range: $64,200.00 to $86,700.00. The range is applicable for the labor market where the role is intended to be hired. Final base salary is directly related to each candidates' qualifications and experience uniquely.
Our Culture…Stronger Together
Our highest responsibility and top priority is compliance, environmental protection and the health, safety and well-being of our guests, the people in the communities we touch and serve, and our shipboard and shoreside employees. Please visit our site to learn more about our Culture Essentials, Corporate Vision Statement and our Core Values at:https://www.hollandamerica.com/en_US/our-company/mission-values.html
Holland America is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Holland America will provide reasonable accommodations with the application process, upon your request, as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please contact email@example.com