Senior Manager, Talent AcquisitionJob ID 765 Date posted 07/04/2021 Date closes City Seattle State WA Country United States Job Type Full time
Princess Cruises, Holland America Line, Seabourn and P&O Cruises Australia, united as Holland America Group, offering world-renown vacations at sea to travelers around the globe, are building a dynamic, unified organization to serve its highly experienced teams in both our corporate offices and on board our ships.
While cruising paused worldwide, we laid the groundwork to take our company to even greater success, with fresh perspectives and new ways of working. We’re looking for a Senior Manager, to help lead our efforts, to manage a team of Recruitment professionals to continuously develop, evaluate, and implement recruiting strategies.They will ensure all team members are committed to excellence in by attracting qualified candidates who align with our company’s core values.
The Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition will work with teams across Holland America Group, with reporting offices in Santa Clarita, CA, and Seattle, WA, we’re looking for amazing humans across the country for this role. HA Group offers strong compensation and outstanding benefits including cruise travel.
Here’s a summary of what Holland America Group is looking for in its Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition. Is this you?
- Demonstrates commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion – including but not limited to developing diverse talent acquisition strategies that represent communities in which the company operates.
- Demonstrates commitment to our Culture Essentials by demonstrating expected behaviors
- Develops and oversees the implementation of an effective recruitment process, ensuring the process is consistent with core role competencies in compliance with the company’s service initiative and culture.
- Oversees the standard recruiting and hiring practices and procedures necessary to recruit, assess, hire, and engage a qualified workforce.
- Implements recruitment metrics to measure successful hiring (turnover, etc).
- Demonstrates competence in necessary departmental software applications.
- Consults with department heads to define needs of department and position.
- Provides on-going reviews of current programs and practices to ensure efficiency.
- Encourages staff to analyze current and new programs by using structured systematic recruitment and selection processes.
- Recruits and interviews for both sensitive and high-visibility positions.
- Exhibits strong leadership skills by clearly defining goals, providing motivation and building trust among employees.
- Works with direct reports to establish their annual goals in alignment with corporate strategy and are consistent with role descriptions.
- Develops annual recruitment budget for review with the Director
- Ensures compliance with all legal and legislative regulations that pertain to the job.
- Follows all company policies and procedures during daily operations of the job.
- Follows all department specific policies and procedures.
- Ensures Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
- 6 to 8 years of experience in progressively responsible positions in the area of corporate recruitment with 3 year of those years in a management level position.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (or comparable work experience).
- Experience managing a remote team
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience presenting to senior level groups
- Certification in Human Resources Management and experience with International Recruitment a plus
- Cruise and Travel Privileges for you and your family
- Health Benefits
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Training& Professional Development
- Rewards & Incentives
Our Culture… Stronger Together:
Our highest responsibility, and therefore our top priorities, are always compliance; environmental protection; and the health, safety, and well-being of our guests, the people in places we visit, and our Carnival family, both shoreside, and shipboard. Please visit our site to learn more about our Culture Essentials, Corporate Vision Statement and our Core Values at:Holland America is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Holland America will provide reasonable accommodations with the application process, upon your request, as required to comply with applicable laws.If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.