Senior Manager, National & Strategic AccountsJob ID 3377 Date posted 03/03/2022 City Seattle State WA Country United States Job Type Full Time
At Seabourn, we are passionate about travel. We believe that traveling for pleasure has a redemptive power that enriches people’s lives. And we believe that people should travel well. Seabourn pioneered small-ship, ultra-luxury cruising, and continues to represent the pinnacle of that unique style of travel.
We’re looking for an amazing Sales professional to fill this role, which is based remotely - desired locations are near major airports in the US, Vancouver, BC, or Toronto, ON.
You’ll be responsible for implementing sales and marketing programs to attain sales and revenue objectives focused on the mutual growth of the business partnership between the select accounts and Seabourn. They will negotiate commercial terms and marketing commitments on behalf of the company for each assigned account. Additionally, this position will be responsible for analyzing actions taken to determine success and increased penetration of these potential markets.
Here’s a summary of what Seabourn is looking for in itsSenior Manager of National and Strategic Accounts. Is this you?
- Develop and maintain a focused, ongoing communication program with all assigned Seabourn National & Strategic Accounts consisting of regular virtual, in-person visits with a mutually agreed upon cadence to sustain the partnership and ensure achievement of annual revenue goals.
- Engage assigned national accounts at a high level to drive results throughout network. In collaboration with consortia leadership, identify high potential, luxury accounts and partner with field sales to grow production.
- Oversee the development and implementation of individualized National/Strategic Account marketing plans including maintaining current content within account websites, social channels and any other avenues through which the accounts engage in mutual marketing/sales programs.
- Collaborate with marketing team on marketing plans, specifically to launch amenity dates to coincide with product deployment launch.
- Develop and implement comprehensive product and sales training programs for use with National/Strategic Account activations to include engagement with the field accounts affiliated with each of the National/Strategic accounts.
- Develop and propose select marketing and sales initiatives designed to assist National/Strategic Accounts in attaining their revenue goals.
- Coordinate with the director of sales planning and analysis to oversee the production of accurate and detailed weekly national accounts pacing reports for distribution to and review by senior management.
- Participate in key National/Strategic Account events including account regional meetings, product training and conferences.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-10 years’ experience in travel/hospitality and strong relationship with the North America travel advisor community
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to build professional presentations.
- Cruise and Travel Privileges for You and Your family
- Health Benefits
- Flex Friday
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Training& Professional Development
- Rewards & Incentives
Our Culture…Stronger Together:
Our highest responsibility and top priority is compliance, environmental protection and the health, safety and well-being of our guests, the people in the communities we touch and serve, and our shipboard and shoreside employees. Please visit our site to learn more about our Culture Essentials, Corporate vision Statement and our Core Values at: https://www.seabourn.com/en_US/our-company/mission-values.html
Seabourn is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Seabourn will provide reasonable accommodations with the application process, upon your request, as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please contact email@example.com