Manager, Web Producer - Hybrid or RemoteJob ID 4178 Date posted 06/15/2022 City Seattle State WA Country United States Job Type Full Time
At Seabourn, we are passionate about travel. We believe that traveling for pleasure has a redemptive power that enriches people’s lives. And we believe that people should travel well. Seabourn pioneered small-ship, ultra-luxury cruising, and continues to represent the pinnacle of that unique style of travel.
We’re looking for an amazing web marketing professionalto fill this role, which is based in the US, Seattle or Miami preferred - option for hybrid or remote work. You’ll lead the planning, development, and implementation of all Seabourn site merchandising and content. You will also ensure the end-to-end execution of new product launches, major campaigns, and promotions across the site. Beyond this, you will manage and mentor the web production team and regularly participate in development of hypotheses and strategic planning for site testing and content refreshes.
Here’s a summary of what Seabourn is looking for in its Manager, Web Producer. Is this you?
- Plans, schedules, delegates, and tracks all content changes across the Seabourn site, including prioritization of non-critical changes and their rollout across different markets
- Owns development of novel, content-rich experiences for key landing pages and regularly optimizes and enhances storytelling to guests and potential guests
- Translates business needs, focuses, and promotions into a tactical site implementation plan and serves as site content representative in broader planning meetings
- Drives implementation of SEO-purposed content and ensures adherence to brand and site guidelines
- Regularly QAs and tests content changes both in staging and in prod and proactively solutions issues and communicates changes or delays
- Offers feedback with respect to content visibility, communication, and implementation to product team in conjunction with new feature development
- Creates and maintains documentation with respect to “how-tos” and processes for making changes to site
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years of marketing experience in site marketing or merchandising or creative production
- Experience managing teams or junior colleagues and regularly delegating and prioritizing projects on their behalf
- Demonstrated history of delivering cross-functional projects
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, Java, and other common front-end web languages and platforms
- Preference for prior experience working with Adobe Experience Manager and Adobe Analytics and for light graphic and production design experience in Adobe Creative Cloud
- Highly agile, analytical, and strong metrics-driven decision-making skills
- Positive, can-do attitude and willingness to dig into programs and data and learn on the job
- Marketing/Business major preferred
- Travel and hospitality or experience with a luxury brand a plus
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Seabourn is unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment visas at this time (e.g., H-1B status).
- Cruise and Travel Privileges for You and Your Family
- Health Benefits
- Flex Friday
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Training& Professional Development
- Tuition & Professional Certification Reimbursement
- Rewards & Incentives
Our Culture…Stronger Together:
Our highest responsibility and top priority is compliance, environmental protection and the health, safety and well-being of our guests, the people in the communities we touch and serve, and our shipboard and shoreside employees. Please visit our site to learn more about our Culture Essentials, Corporate vision Statement and our Core Values at: https://www.seabourn.com/en_US/our-company/mission-values.html
Seabourn is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Seabourn will provide reasonable accommodations with the application process, upon your request, as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please contact email@example.com