Administrative Operations SpecialistJob ID 3515 Date posted 05/16/2022 City Seattle State WA Country United States Job Type Full Time
Princess Cruises, Holland America Line, Seabourn and P&O Cruises Australia, united as Holland America Group, offering world-renown vacations at sea to travelers around the globe, are building a dynamic, unified organization to serve its highly experienced teams in both our corporate offices and on board our ships.
We’re looking for an amazing Building Facilities (HA Group) professional to fill this role, which is based in our Santa Clarita office. This position will oversee the copier/printer program, management of the conference room AV integration in partnership with IT, facilitate New Hire Onboarding, coordination of employee Offboarding, and support department meetings and company events. This position will work across the Facilities, Building Services, Office Services, and the Administrative Operations teams to support and back up teams as necessary.
Here’s a summary of what Holland America Group is looking for in its Specialist, Administrative Operations. Is this you?
- Oversee Copier/Printer program – coordinating logistics/supplies, managing partnership with vendor for site visits, equipment movement and technology updates.
- Manage Conference Room AV Integration program – working with IT to physically manage equipment/ inventory, and coordinate upgrades and needs for hybrid workplace program
- New Hire Onboarding and Employee Offboarding
- Oversee Department Meetings and Company Events – coordinate logistics based on manager requests and business needs; liason between departments (eg Facilities, IT etc)
- Support Facilities team – assists and backs up when needed, may involve physical work
- Support Office Services team – assists and backs up when needed
- Supports Administrative Operations team - assists and backs up when needed (customer service, badge work, program management)
- Manages Digital Displays
- 3yr minimum work experience showing strong computer, communication, and facilitation skills
- 3 yr minimum work experience in a fast-paced environment requiring troubleshooting, process skills, and exhibiting an ability to adapt to changing scenarios
- 2 years of project management experience
- Highly proficient in all Microsoft Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other web-based applications.
- Experience with Excel and pivot tables
- Experience in Event management
- Ability to use discretion while working with sensitive information
- Demonstrated commitment to customer experience, and passion for innovation and simplicity
- Requires regular movement throughout PCL and HAL facilities.
- Must be able to lift in excess of 50 pounds.
- May need to stand for long periods of time.
Cruise and Travel Privileges for You and Your Family
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Training & Professional Development
Rewards & Incentives
Our Culture… Stronger Together:
Our highest responsibility and top priority is compliance, environmental protection and the health, safety and well-being of our guests, the people in the communities we touch and serve, and our shipboard and shoreside employees. Please visit our site to learn more about our Culture Essentials, Corporate Vision Statement and our Core Values at: https://www.hollandamerica.com/en_US/our-company/mission-values.html
Holland America is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Holland America will provide reasonable accommodations with the application process, upon your request, as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please contact email@example.com