Yield Management Analyst - Hybrid - Santa Clarita CAJob ID 5597 Date posted 01/25/2023 City Santa Clarita State CA Country United States Job Type Full Time
One of the best-known names in cruising, Cunard is the world’s leading international premium cruise line, carrying millions of guests each year to hundreds of destinations around the globe. With parent company Carnival Corporation, Cunard is well known for its White Star Service and Trans-Atlantic Crossings.
We’re looking for an amazing Yield Management Analyst to support our sister brand, Cunard. Cunard is one of the oldest and most famous ocean liners in the world. You’ll be responsible for managing pricing and inventory for a set of product trades for both North America, Asia and South America Markets.
Here’s a summary of what Cunard is looking for in it’s Yield Management Analyst. Is this you?
- Develop and propose public standard and restricted fares, groups and negotiated fares, net-net, interline, TA, and Friends and Family rates. This includes coordinating and managing fare difference between standard, restricted, net and negotiated fares.
- Develop reports, analysis, price/yield models, and forecasts. Prepare statistical reports; analyses and interprets data; develops ad hoc inventory reports; make recommendations on action to optimize revenues. Conduct daily inventory and booking performance analysis.
- Work with international markets and UK team to develop campaigns and promotions for GSA and Asia markets.
- Participate in weekly REV-MAN call with UK team to align in global strategy for driving demand and optimizing revenue.
- Prepare weekly trading highlights and needs for sales and marketing to action.
- Support Sales Team. Review concession/exclusive offer requests and provide recommendations to Director of Revenue Management. Provide Cunard Academy opportunity and monitor space once released.
- Coordinate with marketing team on promotional plans and review marketing collateral for consumers to ensure accuracy.
- Answer inquiries and provide support for Cunard Customer Service, Cunard Groups and Cunard Cruise Vacation Planners.
- Business Administration/Economics/Statistics. MBA preferred.
- Minimum 3 years in revenue optimization, analysis, and financial management.
- Minimum 2-year experience in seasonal project management
- Some experience in presenting to cross functional teams.
- Minimum 2 years in creation and distribution of weekly and ad-hoc reports.
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Intermediate skill in Microsoft Power Point and Adobe Acrobat
- Public speaking and ability to work well with teammates both within the department and with cross functional teams.
- Contributor in a regularly scheduled team meetings, brain-storming and planning.
- Some leadership experience with regular or seasonal projects.
What You Can Expect
- Cruise and Travel Privileges for You and Your Family
- Health Benefits
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Training & Professional Development
- Tuition & Professional Certification Reimbursement
- Rewards & Incentives
- This position offers a hybrid work schedule
- Base Salary Range: $67,800.00 to $91,500.00. The range is applicable for the labor market where the role is intended to be hired. Final base salary is directly related to each candidates' qualifications and experience uniquely.
Our Culture… Stronger Together
Our highest responsibility and top priority is compliance, environmental protection and the health, safety and well-being of our guests, the people in the communities we touch and serve, and our shipboard and shoreside employees. Please visit our site to learn more about our Culture Essentials, Corporate Vision Statement and our Core Values at: https://www.princess.com/aboutus/culture-framework/.
Princess is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Holland America will provide reasonable accommodations with the application process, upon your request, as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please contact email@example.com