Technical CoordinatorJob ID 710 Date posted 05/12/2021 Date closes City Santa Clarita State CA Country United States Job Type Full time
Princess Cruises, Holland America Line, Seabourn and P&O Cruises Australia, united as Holland America Group, offering world-renown vacations at sea to travelers around the globe, are building a dynamic, unified organization to serve its highly experienced teams in both our corporate offices and on board our ships.
While cruising paused worldwide, we laid the groundwork to take our brands to even greater success, with fresh perspectives and new ways of working. We’re looking for a Technical Coordinator to help lead our efforts, the Technical coordinator will support the day-to-day work of the Pod and report directly to the Fleet Director. This position requires flexibility to support all Superintendents of the Pod under the direction of the Fleet Director.
Technical Coordinator will work with teams across Holland America Group, with reporting offices in Santa Clarita, CA, and Seattle, WA, we’re looking for amazing humans across the country for this role. HA Group offers strong compensation and outstanding benefits including cruise travel.
Here’s a summary of what Holland America Group is looking for in its Technical Coordinator. Is this you?
- Arrange technical service visits and collaborating between vendors.
- Arrange cabins for service visits.
- Coordinate annual visits for the Fleet
- Coordinate travel requests for traveling service engineers.
- Coordinate and schedule interoffice meetings.
- Fill in fleet ship visit calendar and track responses from ships.
- Follow up on purchase orders with approvers, supply chain and logistics.
- Creation of purchase orders in AMOS-W purchasing system.
- Generate and present data analytics on requested topics.
- Assist with writing business cases, presentations and status reports for management.
- Track and keep up to date 5 yearly fleet large project planner / backlog.
- Coordinate small projects.
- Track project progress of the Fleet.
- 5 years of administrative assistance experience, in the marine or cruise industry a plus.
- Experience in data analytics.
- An assertive and good communicator that works in a diverse team.
- Experience with Microsoft office tools, Power BI or Tableau preferred.
- Ship operational knowledge preferred.
- Flexible and able to work in a dynamic work environment.
- Cruise and Travel Privileges for you and your family
- Health Benefits
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Training& Professional Development
- Rewards & Incentives
Our Culture… Stronger Together:
Our highest responsibility, and therefore our top priorities, are always compliance; environmental protection; and the health, safety, and well-being of our guests, the people in places we visit, and our Carnival family, both shoreside, and shipboard. Please visit our site to learn more about our Culture Essentials, Corporate Vision Statement and our Core Values at:
Holland America Line is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Holland America will provide reasonable accommodations with the application process, upon your request, as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.