Revenue Reporting Analyst - Remote USJob ID 6436 Date posted 09/18/2023 City Santa Clarita State CA Country United States Job Type Full Time
One of the best-known names in cruising, Princess is the world’s leading international premium cruise line and tour company, carrying millions of guests each year to hundreds of destinations around the globe. With parent company Carnival Corporation, Princess has introduced Medallion Class Vacations. This award-winning innovation offers the fastest way to an effortless, personalized vacation.
We’re looking for an amazing Revenue Reporting Analyst to fill this role. You’ll be responsible for revenue reporting support and design with direction from leadership and input from end users concerning priorities. This role will typically be challenged with data analysis, critical thinking, problem-solving and document preparation. The position will interact with all levels of the organization including executive leadership and will directly contribute to critical business decisions leading to maximize revenue opportunities and business change.
Here’s a summary of what Princess is looking for in its Revenue Reporting Analyst. Is this you?
- Responsible for executing development and refinement of Revenue reporting and dashboards based on established priorities
- Collaborate with others to understand the business need to design and refine new and existing reports
- Understand and leverage data warehouse structures and data organization
- Represent Commercial teams in the development of Snowflake and business intelligence tools
- Proactively recommend changes to reporting with a focus on reducing redundancies
- Support Product team needs for the implementation of strategic initiatives, including problem solving issues with the Revenue Management System
- Present data analysis information to all levels of the Company
- 3+ years in an analytical user support role relating to reporting, data analysis, and/or decision support
- Must have proficiency with Microsoft Power BI and/or Tableau.
- Strong database skills including generating your own SQL to capture and manipulate data
- Experienced with Microsoft Excel advanced functions and formulas
- Excellent interpersonal or organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, deadline driven environment with constantly changing priorities
- Strategic thinking and innovative problem solving
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Prioritize workload and understand the importance of deliverables
- Ask questions, be curious, and challenge recommendation to derive the best approach or optimal solutions
- Be an independent thinker, and use research tools and best practices for self-improvement
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Princess is unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment visas at this time (e.g., H-1B status).
Please note that this position can be 100% fully remote, US Only(please note that Princess is not setup to hire in the following states: AR, CT, DE, HI, IA, KY, LA, ME, MI, MT, MS, ND, NE, NH, OK, SD, VT, WV, WI, WY)
What You Can Expect
- Cruise and Travel Privileges for You and Your Family
- Health Benefits
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Training & Professional Development
- Tuition & Professional Certification Reimbursement
- Rewards & Incentives
- Base Salary Range: $54,200.00 to $73,200.00. The range is applicable for the labor market where the role is intended to be hired. Final base salary is directly related to each candidates' qualifications and experience uniquely.
Our Culture… Stronger Together
Our highest responsibility and top priority is compliance, environmental protection and the health, safety and well-being of our guests, the people in the communities we touch and serve, and our shipboard and shoreside employees. Please visit our site to learn more about our Culture Essentials, Corporate Vision Statement and our Core Values at: https://www.princess.com/aboutus/culture-framework/.
Princess is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Princess will provide reasonable accommodations with the application process, upon your request, as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org