Reservation Support (Contract)Job ID 2801 Date posted 01/15/2022 City Santa Clarita State CA Country United States Job Type
Contract Role through an Agency, Remote - 2 to 3 months
One of the best-known names in cruising, Princess is the world’s leading international premium cruise line and tour company, carrying millions of guests each year to hundreds of destinations around the globe. With parent company Carnival Corporation, Princess has introduced Medallion Class Vacations. This award-winning innovation offers the fastest way to an effortless, personalized vacation
- Communicates with internal employees and Travel Advisors in regards to reservations.
- Consistently delivers on commitments to external and internal customers to drive customer satisfaction.
- Answers phones, checks e-mails, and relays messages accurately and promptly.
- Ensures compliance with all legal and legislative regulations that pertain to the job, including Company and department-specific policies.
- Follows all Company and department-specific policies and procedures during daily operations of the job.
- Service inbound calls from travel agents and guests and assists with a variety of basic and essential functions on a support basis.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience within the Princess Contact Center (Customer Service, Customer Relations, Reservations Help, CVP etc) within the last 18 months is preferred.
- Must have Polar experience, otherwise POLAR Online, or Polar vision experience.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service, evaluate customers’ needs, respond to questions, meet or exceed all department goals, maintain attention to detail and accuracy, while working in a team environment.
- Must be able to communicate clearly (written and verbal) with customers, employees, and management.
Our Culture… Stronger Together:
Our highest responsibility, and therefore our top priorities, are always compliance; environmental protection; and the health, safety, and well-being of our guests, the people in places we visit, and our Carnival family, both shoreside, and shipboard. Please visit our site to learn more about our Culture Essentials, Corporate Vision Statement and our Core Values at: https://www.princess.com/aboutus/culture-framework/.
Princess Cruises is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Princess will provide reasonable accommodations with the application process, upon your request, as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.