CRM Marketing Specialist - Hybrid, Santa ClaritaJob ID 5890 Date posted 03/14/2023 City Santa Clarita State CA Country United States Job Type Full Time
One of the best-known names in cruising, Cunard is the world’s leading international premium cruise line, carrying millions of guests each year to hundreds of destinations around the globe. With parent company Carnival Corporation, Cunard is well known for its White Star Service and Trans-Atlantic Crossings.
We’re looking for an amazing CRM Marketing Specialist to support our sister brand, Cunard. Cunard is one of the oldest and most famous ocean liners in the world. You’ll be responsible for implementing consumer and trade marketing initiatives that generate bookings for Cunard, while positioning the brand distinctively in the luxury travel marketplace. You will also collaborate with team members and stakeholders to drive lead generation, prospecting, loyalty, and guest journey strategies. This is a hybrid work schedule opportunity.
Here’s a summary of what Cunard is looking for in its CRM Marketing Specialist. Is this you?
- Provide effective project input in a timely manner, to meet project deadlines: gather information from relevant stakeholders, develop actionable strategies, provide accurate input documents and paginations, lead project input meetings
- Maintain efficient workflow: establish and regulate project schedules, review and resolve routing comments, suggest time-saving methods and procedures to simplify workflow processes; provide regular, useful reporting on project status through status reports and meetings
- Liaise effectively with all internal departments impacting the projects
- Ensure project accuracy: confirm fares, offers, disclaimers, and details; proof projects thoroughly, resolving any feedback conflicts prior to printing; review color proofs and blue-lines
- Manage project costs: secure timely project estimates from creative agencies, provide Purchasing with accurate specifications to bid jobs and select appropriate vendors
- Conceptualize new projects, securing agreement on creative vision with management and creative resources
- Provide clear feedback to creative resources on design, copy, layout, and image selection throughout the project development
- Negotiate creative input and feedback from other departments and management
- Ensure adherence to brand positioning, messaging strategies, and graphic standards guidelines on all projects
- Review feedback and results of past marketing programs, making recommendations for changes or new programs based on the analyses
- Propose test ideas for direct marketing programs
- Research and evaluate potential tactics for promotions, trade support and integrated marketing initiatives
- Contribute to team brainstorming exercises on new initiatives and promotions and make recommendations for integrating into the overall marketing mix
- Identify opportunities to share resources with other global teams, coordinate with UK office as necessary to research and implement
- Identify and recommend opportunities to integrate messages, offers, and programs across other media (social, promotions, advertising, web etc.)
- Identify industry trends through the promotional efforts of competing cruise lines and other members of the travel industry and share findings with the team
- Initiate continued education in software and Marketing/Advertising trade news
- Handles Marketing administrative needs including IT support related requests from the Marketing team, answering calls, emails, booking travel and ordering office supplies.
- Assists in supporting team for department events including local ship visits and special events.
- Assist with Sweepstakes prize winner outreach (2X per year on avg)
- Monitors and responds to comments posted on US paid Facebook Ads
- Professional level of knowledge of business, marketing and/or communications equivalent to that which would be acquired through a Bachelors degree from a college or university OR any combination of experience, training or education.
- Requires a minimum of 3 years experience in marketing communications project management, in either a corporate or agency setting.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy. Proficient in the use of computer business applications, Microsoft Teams, Word, Excel and PowerPoint applications, with experience in Internet use, email and PDF
- Excellent interpersonal skills required for communication with management, clients, related departments, agencies, vendors, designers, and colleagues
- Requires the ability to analyze, negotiate, and present solutions to complex issues
- Copywriting/editing skills helpful
- Organizational skills and ability to handle multiple projects and work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Experience in marketing of consumer services, travel or hospitality preferred; retail/promotional marketing experience helpful
- You will be expected to work in-office 2-3 days as needed by the department
What You Can Expect
- Cruise and Travel Privileges for You and Your Family
- Health Benefits
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Training & Professional Development
- Tuition & Professional Certification Reimbursement
- Rewards & Incentives
- Base Salary Range: $67,800.00 to $91,500.00. The range is applicable for the labor market where the role is intended to be hired. Final base salary is directly related to each candidates' qualifications and experience uniquely.
Our Culture… Stronger Together
Our highest responsibility and top priority is compliance, environmental protection and the health, safety and well-being of our guests, the people in the communities we touch and serve, and our shipboard and shoreside employees. Please visit our site to learn more about our Culture Essentials, Corporate Vision Statement and our Core Values at: https://www.princess.com/aboutus/culture-framework/.
Princess/Cunard is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Princess/Cunard will provide reasonable accommodations with the application process, upon your request, as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org