Receiving CoordinatorJob ID 6329 Date posted 09/18/2023 City Miami State FL Country United States Job Type Full Time
Processes data entry, vendor claims, and Purchase Order (PO) research. The position is responsible for handling small package deliveries.
- Process vendor claims, internal department claims, delivery receipts for Centergate, and inventory PO’s
- Credit memos into various systems: CT, oracle, Infoship, Mapper and Moxie systems
- Handle vendor list
- Port of Miami warehouse receiving and Doral receiving responsibilities
- Assist with driver issues/changes to port security
- Liaison with deliveries and shipboard personnel
- Verify PO’s for mailroom support of freight company deliveries
- Report management shipping errors immediately
- Research discrepancies and update the system
- Provide reporting including: Variance report, Already received onboard reports, and Return reports
- Container seal log, truck counts emails for frozen and chill
- Handle email communication
- Handle vendor shipping issues at Centergate warehouse
- Secure product port of Miami – Bonded area
- Perform other job-related function as assigned
- High School Diploma, required
- 2-year data entry experience, required
- Accounting experience, preferred
- Must be able to speak and write in English
- Must be able to lift in excess of 50 pounds
The hourly range for this role is $17.00 - $20.00. Offers to selected candidates will be made on a fair and equitable basis, taking into account specific job-related skills and experience.
At Carnival, your total rewards package is much more than your base salary. All non-sales roles participate in an annual cash bonus program, while sales roles have an incentive plan. Director and above roles may also be eligible to participate in Carnival’s discretionary equity incentive plan. Plus, Carnival provides comprehensive and innovative benefits to meet your needs, including:
- Health Benefits:
- Cost-effective medical, dental and vision plans
- Employee Assistance Program and other mental health resources
- Additional programs include company paid term life insurance and disability coverage
- Financial Benefits:
- 401(k) plan that includes a company match
- Employee Stock Purchase plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holidays – All full-time and part-time with benefits employees receive days off for 7 company-wide holidays, plus an additional floating holiday to be taken at the employee’s discretion.
- Vacation Time – All full-time employees at the manager and below level start with 14 days/year; director and above level start with 19 days/year. Part-time with benefits employees receive time off based on the number of hours they work, with a minimum of 84 hours/year. All employees gain additional vacation time with further tenure.
- Sick Time – All full-time employees receive 80 hours of sick time each year. Part-time with benefits employees receive time off based on the number of hours they work, with a minimum of 60 hours each year.
- Other Benefits
- Complementary stand-by cruises, employee discounts on confirmed cruises, plus special rates for family and friends
- Personal and professional learning and development resources including tuition reimbursement
- On-site preschool program, wellness center, and health clinic at our Miami campus
In addition to other duties/functions, this position requires full commitment and support for promoting ethical and compliant culture. More specifically, this position requires integrity, honesty, and respectful treatment of others, as well as a willingness to speak up when they see misconduct or have concerns.
Carnival Cruise Line is the most popular cruise brand in North America and operates a fleet of ships designed to foster exceptionally safe, fun and memorable vacation experiences at an outstanding value. Our employees have a responsibility to be accountable for all actions. We consider the environment in all aspects of our business and have a responsibility to put safety and sustainability first. We live and share a positive attitude which is based on fostering an environment of inclusion, trust, a willingness to listen, openness and integrity. Doing this helps us to achieve our ultimate goal, which is to include FUN in everything we do! Speaking of fun, we are officially certified as a Great Place to Work aboard our ships as well as in our global corporate headquarters!
Carnival Corporation & plc and Carnival Cruise Line is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer. In this regard, it does not discriminate against any qualified individual on the basis of sex, race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, mental, physical orsensory disability, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, federal, and/or international law.