Planning & Performance Analyst Jr (Contractor)Job ID req12860 Date posted 10/05/2020 Date closes City Florida State Florida Country I Job Type
Planning & Performance Analyst Jr (Contractor)<br>
We are seeking a Planning & Performance Analyst Jr to temporarily supplement our team.
The Project Performance Analyst/ Jr. Planner position requires to provides day to day support on dry-dock projects to project planner, project manager and team supervisors to ensure assigned projects are properly organized, assigned and tracked throughout their lifecycle. The Project Analyst must have a strong working knowledge of project management and finance systems in order to perform the functions of the role.
- Supports the dry-dock project management office on project administration and process improvements
- Maintain proper levels of quality control and manage document control on all project as required; including paper and electronic filing and record keeping
- Review and document the requirements of a project throughout its lifecycle
- Plays an active role in project analysis, project work flow and assists in the preparation of deliverables to achieve defined objectives
- Utilizes data gathering tools, templates and methods to analyze and consolidate data needed for project requirements
- Provide support in ensuring the entire dry-dock team completes the project within its planned scope and schedule. Work with project team to proactively identify issues and workable solutions affecting project results and profitability.
- Support with consolidating necessary dry-dock project information into the financial work package files to allow for accurate project accounting and information.
- Supports with scheduled dry-dock meetings (project kick-off, status meeting, progress review, yard meetings, etc.)
- Perform and adapt to other duties related to supporting dry-dock project management office
- Works with cross functional teams to ensure correct intake of information, and approval / alignment across all key stakeholders
- Highly organized and demonstrates ability to work effectively in multi-tasking environment with high volume workload and tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and follow through on assignments
- Strong project management skills, often management of more than one project simultaneously
- Strong project management, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Optional - Ability to proficiently use Auto-CAD is an asset