Photo Supply Coordinator (Onsite in Hialeah, FL)Job ID 5667 Date posted 03/16/2023 City Miami State FL Country United States Job Type Full Time
We are seeking a Photo Supply Coordinator to coordinates logistic operations for one of the largest photo operations in the world. Receives purchases for the photo and retail photo sales to ensure adequate inventory of good across all 25 ships
- Execute the day-to-day logistics for an operation that has over 450 photographers and prints over 45 million pictures annually
- Maintain proper inventory control in asset management system:
- Create new records for newly purchased equipment
- Update equipment location when receiving/sending equipment to repair and ships, as well as during ship-to-ship moves upon request
- Input maintenance data upon return from repair
- Make adjustments for lost and retired equipment upon shoreside management approval
- Assist shipboard Photo Managers with research on inventory variances during handovers
- Perform semiannual inventory audit of equipment stored in the warehouse
- Generate reports, etc.
- Execute process of receiving of deliveries from vendors and ships and distribute items according to the latest procedure
- Process and file documents in timely manner
- Work closely with Transcor team to ensure all orders delivered to photo department are properly received in the system
- Associate degree in Logistics preferred
- 3+ years’ total experience in a similar logistics role
- Interpersonal Skills
- Communication Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Basic Computer skills and Microsoft Office
The range for this role’s base salary is $20.00 - $23.50 per hour. Offers to selected candidates will be made on a fair and equitable basis, taking into account specific job-related skills and experience.
At Carnival, your total rewards package is much more than your base salary. All non-sales roles participate in an annual cash bonus program, while sales roles have an incentive plan. Director and above roles are also eligible for an additional vesting equity plan. Plus, Carnival provides comprehensive and innovative benefits to meet your needs, including:
- Health Benefits:
- Cost-effective medical, dental and vision plans
- Employee Assistance Program and other mental health resources
- Additional programs include company paid term life insurance and disability coverage
- Financial Benefits:
- 401(k) plan that includes a company match
- Employee Stock Purchase plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holidays – All full-time and part-time with benefits employees receive days off for 7 company-wide holidays, plus an additional floating holiday to be taken at the employee’s discretion.
- Vacation Time – All full-time employees at the manager and below level start with 14 days/year; director and above level start with 19 days/year. Part-time with benefits employees receive time off based on the number of hours they work, with a minimum of 84 hours/year. All employees gain additional vacation time with further tenure.
- Sick Time – All full-time employees receive 80 hours of sick time each year. Part-time with benefits employees receive time off based on the number of hours they work, with a minimum of 60 hours each year.
- Other Benefits
- Complementary stand-by cruises, employee discounts on confirmed cruises, plus special rates for family and friends
- Personal and professional learning and development resources including tuition reimbursement
- On-site preschool program, wellness center, and health clinic at our Miami campus
In addition to other duties/functions, this position requires full commitment and support for promoting ethical and compliant culture. More specifically, this position requires integrity, honesty, and respectful treatment of others, as well as a willingness to speak up when they see misconduct or have concerns.
Carnival Cruise Line is the most popular cruise brand in North America and operates a fleet of ships designed to foster exceptionally safe, fun and memorable vacation experiences at an outstanding value. Our employees have a responsibility to be accountable for all actions. We consider the environment in all aspects of our business and have a responsibility to put safety and sustainability first. We live and share a positive attitude which is based on fostering an environment of inclusion, trust, a willingness to listen, openness and integrity. Doing this helps us to achieve our ultimate goal, which is to include FUN in everything we do! Speaking of fun, we are officially certified as a Great Place to Work aboard our ships as well as in our global corporate headquarters!
Carnival Corporation & plc and Carnival Cruise Line is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer. In this regard, it does not discriminate against any qualified individual on the basis of sex, race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, mental, physical orsensory disability, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, federal, and/or international law.