Marine System Engineer SrJob ID 3648 Date posted 04/15/2022 City Miami State FL Country United States Job Type Full Time
The Senior Systems Engineer's role is to ensure the stability, integrity, and efficient operation of the in- house information systems that support core organizational functions particularly related to technical drawings and documentation, including automation interface and data transition accuracy and reliability. This is achieved by monitoring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all networked software and associated integrated systems. In this role, he/she will be responsible to oversee and lead advanced technical deliverable for ships in operation, where new remote monitoring system are been installed. As a Sr. Engineer in the, in collaboration with other leaders and department, you will contribute towards development of efficient and optimized strategies for execution, to be implemented across fleet.
- Project management: create, modify analyze and collaborate actively on project preparation, new integration standardization, budgeting and cost control.
- Support onboard the reliability of the instrument suggesting action for preventive maintenance.
- Training onboard crew, about specific equipment, improving the level of alert and maximizing the usage of the investments already in asset.
- Remote monitoring and engaging Ship and Brands technical operation Structure. Provide technical guidance and assistance to other IS Engineers and IS Administrators.
- Documents complex procedures and troubleshooting procedures related to systems/networks software and hardware.
- Analyze data performance and support with new KPI necessary to evaluate return of investment and additional savings.
- Engaging with development and discussion new technology and green solution application; prototype, pilots and testing with the goal of enhancing performance.
- Minimum B.S. in Engineering or Professional Engineering License.
- 7+ years’ experience in Systems Engineering.
- Project management experience or MS a plus.
- This position requires the ability to author clear and concise documentation and possess solid presentation and communication skills.
- Good analytical and strong problem-solving skills.
- Effectively evaluates information/data to make decisions.
- Work independently to meet deadlines and handle multiple priorities and projects simultaneously.
- Must be self-motivated.
- A comprehensive benefit program which includes medical, dental and vision plans
- Additional programs include company paid term life insurance and disability coverage and a 401(k) plan that includes a company match
- Employee Stock Purchase plan
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Cruise benefits
- An on-site fully accredited preschool educational program located at our Doral campus
- An on-site Wellness Center and Health clinic at our Doral campus