Manager, Global Cash ManagementJob ID 570 Date posted 05/12/2021 Date closes City Miami State FL Country United States Job Type Full time
This position is responsible for the tactical management of our global liquidity and investments. The role will be expected to interpret our investment policy and to recommend approaches and strategies on how to best manage our investable cash. This position will also be responsible for monitoring our counterparty exposure and ensuring that we are optimizing our bank relationships. The role will also be responsible for leading strategic initiatives instituting Treasury best practices across Carnival’s global brands.
- Managing Company’s cash liquidity and investments portfolio within the parameters provided.
- Strong analytical skills to calculate liquidity for a multicurrency global enterprise and make investment recommendations based on investment policy guidelines
- Establish and manage relationships with external stakeholders including financial institutions
- Monitoring overall Group financial liquidity and providing ongoing advice to the Treasurer and VP, Global Financial Services & Treasury
- Partnering with the business on major initiatives to deliver best in class solutions in Treasury Operations
- Strong analytical skills to analyse complex financial information and make recommendations to Senior Management on approaches to cash management and investment strategies
- Hands on quantitative skills to build analytical infrastructure and framework for decision making around cash management and investment
- Develop counterparty reporting and monitoring to ensure manage counterparty exposures
- Pro-actively suggest strategies managing liquidity exposures
- Liaise with internal customers, as required
- Provide leadership and direction to the team, ensure appropriate resourcing with qualified people, maintain their ongoing training and development and regularly review their performance against previously agreed performance standards and on-going work plans.
- Responsible for establishing and leading enterprise-wide, cross-functional strategic Treasury initiatives. leading a variety of different types of projects including launch of new products and services, operational efficiency improvements and process reengineering
Education: A baccalaureate degree in Accounting or Finance is required; and advance degree is highly desirable, particularly an MBA.
Experience: The candidate should possess a minimum 5 to 10 years overall experience in Treasury cash management, preferable in a multi-currency global enterprise
- At least 5 years’ experience in a financing, treasury and transaction management role
- Experience managing a multi-currency environment
- Sound financial modelling and accounting skills are essential.
- The ability to handle large amounts of information and detail in an organized and efficient manner
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to communicate confidently at the highest levels and build meaningful internal and external relationships;
- Global perspective and comfortable working with executives with diverse cultural backgrounds;
- Proven ability to effectively source capital funds globally and understanding of international capital funding.
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong relationships with Banks, deal teams, finance and treasury.
- The ability to provide cash management and investment support and advice to senior management.
- Excellent analytical and qualitative skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High energy, self-motivation and commitment to achieve objectives
- Being results driven, self-confident, assertive and persuasive.
- The ability to establish and meet deadlines and establish clear priorities quickly
- High ethical standards and high personal integrity
- Ability and diplomacy to create and manage change
- Excellent organizational awareness, and proven ability to operate in a matrix environment;
- Personality and presence that will command the respect and achieve buy-in from multiple stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills. Proven track record in preparing and effectively delivering presentations
- A comprehensive benefit program which includes medical, dental and vision plans
- Additional programs include company paid term life insurance and disability coverage and a 401(k) plan that includes a company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Stock Purchase plan
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Cruise benefits
- An on-site fully accredited preschool educational program located at our Doral campus
- An on-site Wellness Center and Health clinic at our Doral campus