Loyalty Marketplace ManagerJob ID 4417 Date posted 08/05/2022 City Miami State FL Country United States Job Type Full Time
We are seeking a Loyalty Marketplace Manager. The Loyalty Marketplace manager will lead the execution of the loyalty core program, all the loyalty related promotions and all the loyalty partnerships in the loyalty system. This position will own and ensure that the marketplace is effectively well setup and that we are managing all the risks related to the $400M+ loyalty marketplace accounting for revenues and charges. We expect that this position can work well and collaborate not only within our loyalty team, but with all the shoreside departments and external business partners
- Manages and owns the Loyalty system, develop framework for offers and rewards, conceptualize all dimensions of the system and ensure that the settings reflect the published rules of the loyalty program.
- Partners with stakeholders in revenue management, casino, onboard revenue, guest technology and operations to determine and plan Loyalty offers that are practical, cohesive, integrated, and profitable to effectively generate demand and eliminate unsustainable operational complexities
- Sources and evaluates new partnerships, build, and maintain relationships and negotiate terms and fees to execute partnership agreements and joint offers with third parties.
- Leads quality assurance of all offers and programs that leverage the loyalty program points and qualification mechanisms
- Develops and implements initiatives that improve profitability, lead to sustainable competitive advantages and influence/promote innovation throughout the organization
- Drive new culture for Loyalty developing an internal marketplace for teams to purchase rewards to guests in the form of offers, socialize the model, design operational changes need to deliver, and obtain buy-in through change management and innovation.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Business, Marketing, Economics
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in a variety of increasingly responsible positions with proven P&L responsibility, managing a revenue and / or exposed to a variety of industries. Experience with Loyalty Preferred
- Good system knowledge and strong analytical skills
- Marketing, technology
- Manage a complex system that will execute a large portion of the commercial promotions in the company. Quality assurance, testing and ability to coordinate across departments
- A comprehensive benefit program which includes medical, dental and vision plans
- Additional programs include company paid term life insurance and disability coverage and a 401(k) plan that includes a company match
- Employee Stock Purchase plan
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Cruise benefits
- An on-site fully accredited preschool educational program located at our Doral campus
- An on-site Wellness Center and Health clinic at our Doral campus