Guest Experience Communications & Documentation ManagerJob ID 4825 Date posted 09/23/2022 City Miami State FL Country United States Job Type Full Time
We are currently seeking a Guest Experience Communications & Documentation Manager. This role will be responsible for establishing a process and department to assess and coordinate and create content for Communications and Product Documentation needs. Responsibilities include creating workflow and assignments/requests for creation, and monitoring progress to completion. Duties include directing the collection and organization of source content; designing, formatting and editing content according to the company's established standards; obtaining final approval for release; and overseeing publication/ distribution. The Communications & Documentation Manager will coordinate across a wide variety of departments and functional partners including product engineers, training partners, and shipboard operations to share proactive informational updates, manage crisis communications when requested, assure documentation and version control of processes and products, and ensure compliance to quality standards.
- Proactively monitor product development scope and progress across multiple work teams, attend meetings when required, and identify opportunities for communication and technical writing and create/assign workflow for self and others to prioritize responsibilities to meet deadlines. Provide regular status reports pertaining to established goals and deadlines.
- Create documentation Standards and KPI’s / metrics of success Develop/Partner to generate Documentation, Training Tools, Operations Guidelines, FAQ’s and User-testing scripts; May be deployed shipside for short-term implementation support, testing, or special projects.
- Calendar and create proactive, professional communication tools, with clear and consistent voice, titling, distribution, templates, version control, and presentations.
- Support and expedite crisis communication & escalation (when needed). Proactively inform internal partners and shipboard teams of changes and updates, Monitor Comms channels feedback and questions.
- Develop and maintain Quality Assurance Calendar with rotations, communications and analysis requirements. Assure data analysis and qualitative reporting are proactively published.
- Edit and revise Quality Assurance, UAT and /or technical documents according to feedback and translate complex, multi-faceted information into clear, direct, and concise documents appropriate for audiences with varying technical expertise. Assure accuracy with SME approval and release/publish according to procedural and calendar requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 2 years prior experience writing and/or overseeing controlled process documentation.
- Knowledge of English grammar and ability to write clearly and concisely.
- Strong attention to detail during writing, review, revision, formatting and Quality Control of documents and related information.
- Demonstrated experience in communicating with developers and SMEs and coordinating work across multiple teams and departments.
- High proficiency with Microsoft suite and at least one presentation development program (Keynote, PowerPoint, Adobe Design, etc.).
- A comprehensive benefit program which includes medical, dental and vision plans
- Additional programs include company paid term life insurance and disability coverage and a 401(k) plan that includes a company match
- Employee Stock Purchase plan
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Cruise benefits
- An on-site fully accredited preschool educational program located at our Doral campus
- An on-site Wellness Center and Health clinic at our Doral campus