Generalist, Human ResourcesJob ID 4185 Date posted 06/21/2022 City Miami State FL Country United States Job Type Full Time
The HR Generalist position primarily focuses on Employee Relations including the handling of investigations from beginning to end, thorough knowledge of ADA and Employment Laws and Conflict Management Resolution best practices. The position will support the assigned client group along, work closely with other HR professionals within the HR team and collaborate with other function disciplines such as L&D, Total Rewards, Payroll Operations, HR Technology, Legal, etc.
Additionally, this position will work closely with the Director, HRBP and others from their direct team to support organizational restructuring and design, annual initiatives (i.e. Performance Management; Compensation) and DEI & Culture support initiatives.
- Support business with resolution of employee issues, investigations, ADA, career counseling and leadership coaching. Advise the business on regulatory employment law (in concert with Legal).
- Work closely with the Director, HRBP to develop and refine HR strategies to respond the changing business needs. Identify and utilize HR metrics (i.e. workforce data and trends, turnover, etc.) to diagnose and proactively address or anticipate potential challenges to the business. Partner with the HR team and leaders to formulate business plans, strategic workforce planning objectives and human resources guidelines for client groups. This position will be directly responsible for client group(s) within the larger group.
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition Team, Finance and business leaders to facilitate hiring plans and forecasts. Partner with business leaders on assessment of talent, succession planning and key talent movements.
- Partner with leaders on small to large scale organizational realignments and other change management initiatives (i.e. reductions in force, mergers and acquisitions and other workforce actions).
- Facilitate annual business initiatives to include the performance management, year-end compensation planning process and employee engagement, and talent management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or related field preferred
- SHRM Certification a plus
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a functional human resources role; with minimum 2 years of proven Employee Relations experience including ADA; Organizational Restructuring & Design
- Proficiency in Microsoft 365 Office Suite and Visio
- A comprehensive benefit program which includes medical, dental and vision plans
- Additional programs include company paid term life insurance and disability coverage and a 401(k) plan that includes a company match
- Employee Stock Purchase plan
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Cruise benefits
- An on-site fully accredited preschool educational program located at our Doral campus
- An on-site Wellness Center and Health clinic at our Doral campus