Carnival Cruise Line
Coordinator, ReceivingJob ID 4307 Date posted 08/05/2022 City Miami State FL Country United States Job Type Full Time
To process data entry, vendor claims, and Purchase Order (PO) research. The position is responsible for handling small package deliveries.
- Vendor claims, Internal department claims, data entry of delivery receipts for Centergate, inventory PO’s, credit memos into various systems: CT, oracle, Infoship, Mapper and Moxie systems. Handle vendor list, Port of Miami warehouse receiving and Doral receiving responsibilities. Assist with driver issues/changes to port security. Liaison with deliveries and shipboard personnel. Verify PO’s for mailroom support for freight company deliveries. Report to management shipping errors immediately due to PO number /brand/UOM/quantity/ship names/location.
- Research discrepancies and update system using reports. Variance report, already received onboard reports, Return reports.
- Container seal log, truck counts emails for frozen and chill
- Handle email communication
- Vendor shipping issues Centergate warehouse
- Secure product port of Miami – Bonded area
- Perform other job-related function as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Whse experience required.
- 2-year data entry experience. Accounting experience a plus.
Carnival Cruise Line is the most popular cruise brand in North America and operates a fleet of ships designed to foster exceptionally safe, fun and memorable vacation experiences at an outstanding value. Our employees have a responsibility to be accountable for all actions. We consider the environment in all aspects of our business and have a responsibility to put safety and sustainability first. We live and share a positive attitude which is based on fostering an environment of inclusion, trust, a willingness to listen, openness and integrity. Doing this helps us to achieve our ultimate goal, which is to include FUN in everything we do! Speaking of fun, we are officially certified as a Great Place to Work aboard our ships as well as in our global corporate headquarters!
Carnival Corporation & plc and Carnival Cruise Line is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer. In this regard, it does not discriminate against any qualified individual on the basis of sex, race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, mental, physical or sensory disability, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, federal, and/or international law.
Benefits as a member of Carnival's Team:
- A comprehensive benefit program which includes medical, dental and vision plans
- Additional programs include company paid term life insurance and disability coverage and a 401(k) plan that includes a company match
- Employee Stock Purchase plan
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Cruise benefits
- An on-site fully accredited preschool educational program located at our Doral campus
- An on-site Wellness Center and Health clinic at our Doral campus
To view a copy of Carnival’s FMLA, EEO and EPPA posters please visit: (click or copy and paste link into your browser)
Explore Our United States Location View Map