Architect, Security and Engineer (ABG)Job ID 421 Date posted 05/12/2021 Date closes City Miami State FL Country United States Job Type Full time
We are seeking a Security Architect & Engineer
The GISCS – Security Architecture and Engineering function is responsible for the development of technical security design specifications, engineering and integration specifications, standards, requirements and implementation of appropriate technology architectures to mitigate risks to Carnival Corp and customer information assets. This position is primarily responsible Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions across Carnival Corporation global enterprise.The IAM areas of responsibilities include, but not limited to, identity governance, identity access, multi-factor access and privilege access
- Work with senior staff (technical and business) and subject matter experts to document current IAM security requirements and architecture, research best practices, conduct trend analysis, and identify gaps in developing future-state IAM designs and specs.
- Work with senior staff (technical and business) and subject matter experts to document current End Point (MDM, Device AuthN, etc). security requirements and architectures, research best practices, conduct trend analysis, and identify gaps in developing future-state IAM designs and specs.
- Develop technical standards for the corporation and provide subject matter expert level advisory services regarding commercially accepted best practices' for IAM.
- Provide security architecture and consulting services with business units and IT organizations.
- Understand customers' business drivers and requirements and translate those into technical solutions
- Contribute to developing new business by providing subject-matter expertise and effort estimates to proposals.
- Develop access controls for Active Directory both on-premises and in the cloud, privilege access management (PAM) and multi-factor access (MFA).
- Maintain and update IAM policies and standards on a yearly basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 10+ years of Information Technology experience
- 8 years hands on design engineering and deployment experience using IAM technology systems
- 5+ years’ experience in administering security controls in an organization
- 5 years experience
- Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Expert Knowledge in Integrated IAM infrastructure including Authentication (SAML), Authorization (XACML), Privileged Access Controls, RBAC, Attribute Management, Virtual Directories, Enterprise SSO, Cloud SSO, Mobile SSO and others within the IAM space
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory including Azure Active Directory security best practices including conditional access controls
- Knowledge of Identity federation and Single Sign On (SSO), and Web Access Management (WAM) solutions
- Experience with Enterprise IAM solution integration and implementation.Experience with IGA solutions such as SailPoint, OneIdentity or ForgeRock is a must.
- Experience developing and executing proof-of-concepts based on IAM requirements
- Experience performing IAM vendor analysis/product selection including vendor solicitations using RFI/RFP process
- Knowledge of End Point Security designs (Device AuthN, VPN, MDM, and integrated end point security solutions with IAM tools) Demonstrated experience with web technologies a definite plus
- Knowledge in IAM-related standards such as SAML, WS-Federation, SOAP,WS-Security, WS-Trust, LDAP, ADFS, Azure AD, Open-ID, and OAuth
- Strong interpersonal skills to build/ maintain ongoing business relationships with technical personnel from any grade level and C-suite
- Understanding of the IT risk management and security fields
- CISA, CISSP or other similar professional designations is preferred.
- A comprehensive benefit program which includes medical, dental and vision plans
- Additional programs include company paid term life insurance and disability coverage and a 401(k) plan that includes a company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Stock Purchase plan
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Cruise benefits
- An on-site fully accredited preschool educational program located at our Doral campus
- An on-site Wellness Center and Health clinic at our Doral campus