Analyst Sr, Loyalty Development (Analytics)Job ID 3918 Date posted 05/16/2022 City Miami State FL Country United States Job Type Full Time
We are seeking a Senior Analyst, Loyalty Development person who will play a key role in managing the current VIFP program and its evolution into an industry leading loyalty program. The analyst will be responsible for both the program optimization (member acquisition, engagement, and retention) and the modeling, analysis and reporting of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to senior leadership. The role will be the key contact for marketing strategy related to the Carnival World MasterCard and will manage various acquisition and limited time offer (LTO) campaigns. The analyst will also utilize demographic and historical data to segment customers and ensure effective communication within each segment to drive growth of the program.
- Develop and adjust marketing strategy and needs for the current credit card program through the analysis of targeted offers and measurement of ROI on joint marketing spend.
- Develop KPIs to measure success and report performance to senior leadership. Utilize historical data to create customer segments and tailor communications to drive growth.
- Provide recommendations for future campaigns based on internal campaign performance and external market research.
- Manage loyalty gift inventory and shipboard operation logistics for the current VIFP program to ensure a consistent and seamless experience across the fleet and provide design improvements of the program as needed.
- Maintain data and provide analysis that supports the evolution of the loyalty structure with a communication plan based on results, cost analysis, and others.
- Analyze historical shipboard data and guest behaviors onboard to forecast impacts of decisions and develop gamification of the onboard revenue experience.
- Work with shoreside leaders to curate events related to shipboard departments and enhance the guest experience while supporting loyalty program optimization of member acquisition, engagement, and retention.
- Monitor results and present findings and recommendations to stakeholders as needed.
- Provide ongoing analytical support for a variety of ad hoc projects including building financial models to evaluate future decisions related to the development of the loyalty program
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing & Sales, Economics, Engineering, STEM
- 5 years of applicable experience.
- 1-2 years of professional experience in consumer insight and analytics, business development; including a combination of 1) Working in complex data environments 2) leading cross-functional teams.
- Master’s Degree preferred
- Proven entrepreneurial mindset.
- Experience in Travel & tourism is a plus.
- Management consulting and/or strategy experience is desired.
- Ability to synthesize data and create presentations ready for senior leadership.
- PowerPoint and Excel expertise.
- Applied knowledge of SQL and other database-related analysis, experience with statistical modelling tools such as Python, SAS a plus.
- A successful track-record of delivering results. A results-driven team player who knows how to execute successfully.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Comfortable working in dynamic environment where priorities are constantly changing.
- Strong analytical skills to drive fact-based decisions leveraging consumer insights.
- Ability to clearly communicate complex analysis to varying management levels and disciplines using a simple and understandable approach.
- A comprehensive benefit program which includes medical, dental and vision plans
- Additional programs include company paid term life insurance and disability coverage and a 401(k) plan that includes a company match
- Employee Stock Purchase plan
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Cruise benefits
- An on-site fully accredited preschool educational program located at our Doral campus
- An on-site Wellness Center and Health clinic at our Doral campus