Administrative AssistantJob ID 4224 Date posted 06/23/2022 City Miami State FL Country United States Job Type Full Time
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant responsible for providing administrative support to the Vice President, Risk Advisory & Assurance Services, as well as their direct reports. The main objective of the position is to ensure the administrative requirements of the function are appropriately addressed.
- Provide project administrative assistance as required, including: Coordinating and preparing department and project budgets-based input from department management. Coordinating all document repositories regarding projects and other internal documents. Developing project briefs and presentations as may be required.
- Responsible for all logistics and coordination related to department/group meetings. These meetings may involve participants from multiple departments and Carnival Operating Companies and would include negotiating Hotel facility meeting rooms, catering, guest rooms, audio/video, Wi-Fi, etc.
- Provide administrative support for the Risk Advisory & Assurance Services department.
- Manage and coordinate all travel itineraries and arrangements for the department.
- Department liaison to current and potential vendors and service providers.
- Manage the department’s service payments, including by not limited to phone services, operational services, etc.
- Manage invoice payments and tracking for all department expenditures which includes use of MS Excel spreadsheets for recording and tracking.
- Complete T&E statements for department and other reimbursement forms for approval.
- Act as the department coordinator for Document Retention and Management, according to the company’s policies.
- Manage office supplies inventory control/purchase for Risk Advisory & Assurance Services.
- Coordinate all time and attendance related functions for the department, which includes using Kronos.
- Assist in other office responsibilities as required (e.g. kitchen supplies ordering, etc.)
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations as instructed by the Vice President, Risk Advisory & Assurance Services or other management for the department as may be needed.
- Minimum Associate Degree.
- Senior level administrative support with 5-7 years of demonstrated accomplishments.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio)
- Ability to communicate confidently at the highest levels and build effective internal and external relationships.
- Excellent organizational awareness and proven ability to operate in a matrix environment. Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- A comprehensive benefit program which includes medical, dental and vision plans
- Additional programs include company paid term life insurance and disability coverage and a 401(k) plan that includes a company match
- Employee Stock Purchase plan
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Cruise benefits
- An on-site fully accredited preschool educational program located at our Doral campus
- An on-site Wellness Center and Health clinic at our Doral campus