Supervisor HR Fleet Talent Acquisition - limited term (f/m/d)Job ID 2021-0033 Date posted 05/21/2021 City Hamburg State Country Germany Job Type Full-time
Carnival Maritime is the marine service unit for the Costa Group, a pioneer and leader in Europe’s cruise industry.
The unit bundles marine operation competencies and best practices providing the highest safety, health, environmental and compliance standards for cruising. Our focus is on enhancing and facilitating effective communication and efficient processes between ship and shore. With the great vision of operating a greenhouse gas neutral fleet as soon as technology allows and to have the first climate neutral ship included to the fleet by 2030, Carnival Maritime has established a new center of excellence with a specific mandate to support the company by defining and executing the decarbonization strategy and its associated multidimensional technological challenges.
With its service and innovation, Carnival Maritime enables the vessels of the two Costa Group brands, Costa Crociere and AIDA Cruises, to meet the current and future needs of the cruise industry.
If you want to join our company and be part of our culture this is your opportunity, we are looking for a suitable candidate to fill the following position:
- Selecting, recruiting, and interviewing of new seafarers for the vessels
- Ensuring that newly hired seafarers are trained and qualified in full compliance with Company’s, STCW and Flag State requirements
- Maintaining records of newly hired seafarers updated and taking care of the communication with applicants
- Representing the company on job fares and screening of the market for new and improved recruitment sources
- Establishing and maintaining contact with manning agents and headhunters
- Carrying out of other organizational tasks
- Vocational Training in Shipping or Shipmanagement or any other related field, desirably a Bachelor´s degree in the Shipping field, Human Resources or Business Administration
- A minimum of two years of working experience within Human Resources including previous experience in Recruiting
- First working experience in the field of Business Administration and/ or Recruitment would be a Plus
- Dedicated Teamplayer who possesses good interpersonal, communication as well as organizational skills
- Very good command of the German as well as the English language is mandatory, good command of the Italian language would be desirable
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office
- Getting to know AIDA and COSTA vessels by having access to special offers to join a cruise with family or friends.
- 30 days of holidays per annum
- Access to Corporate Benefits and Special offers
- The possibility of working from home two days a week
- Flexible working hours
- Participation in the company pension scheme
- Profitcket with employers contribution
We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language. We look forward to receiving your application via our career portal www.carnival-maritime.com.