Project Manager- MAST (f/m/d)- (Fixed-Term Contract)Job ID 2023-0234 Date posted 08/07/2023 City Hamburg State Country Germany Job Type Full-time
Carnival Maritime GmbH is part of Carnival Corporation and serves the brands of AIDA Cruises and Costa Crociere as their marine service unit. The company bundles marine operation competencies and best practices providing the highest safety, health, environmental and compliance standards for cruising. With the aspiration of achieving net carbon-neutral ship operations by 2050, Carnival Maritime has established a new center of excellence with a specific mandate to support the company by defining and executing the decarbonization strategy and its associated multidimensional technological challenges. With its service and innovation, Carnival Maritime enables the vessels of AIDA Cruises and Costa Crociere to meet the current and future needs of the cruise industry.
If you want to join our company based in Hamburg, and be part of our culture this is your opportunity, we are looking for a suitable candidate to fill the following position:
Are you ready to set sail into a rewarding career as a Project Manager? Join our dynamic team and take charge of leading workstreams in the implementation of a new maintenance asset strategy and system. As the heartbeat of our projects, you'll expertly develop, manage and execute project plans, budgets and resources. If you're self-driven, autonomous and eager to shine in the maritime industry, come aboard and chart your course to success with us!
- Lead workstreams within the introduction of a new maintenance asset strategy and system
- Develop, manage and execute the project plan, budget and resources
- Coordinate with the Training and Change Management Teams ship and shore-side
- Support the project communication to internal and external stakeholders across the organization
- Manage deployments across the fleet
- Capture feedback and lessons learned during the project
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Maritime Business or any related field
- At least 5 years of professional experience in project management or Human Resources
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented mindset, having interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Office 365 and MS Project
- Proficiency in English as it is our company’s official language
- Note: This is a Fixed-term contract until the 31st of December 2025
- Getting to know AIDA and COSTA vessels by having access to special offers to join a cruise with family or friends.
- 30 days of holidays per year
- Access to Corporate Benefits and Special offers
- The possibility of working from home two days a week
- Flexible working hours
- Participation in the company pension scheme
- ProfiTicket with employers contribution
We are offering great opportunities to work with international experts in a dynamic and vibrant team and encourage a working environment of Speaking Up, Respecting and Protecting, Improving, Communicating, Listening and Learning and Empowering.
We look forward to receiving your application via our career portal www.carnival-maritime.com