Manager Security & Investigations (f/m/d)Job ID 2023-0051 Date posted 03/17/2023 City Hamburg State Country Germany Job Type Full-time
Carnival Maritime is the marine service unit for the Costa Group, a pioneer and leader in Europe’s cruise industry.
The unit bundles marine operation competencies and best practices providing the highest safety, health, environmental and compliance standards for cruising. Our focus is on enhancing and facilitating effective communication and efficient processes between ship and shore. With the aspiration of achieving net carbon-neutral ship operations by 2050, Carnival Maritime has established a new center of excellence with a specific mandate to support the company by defining and executing the decarbonization strategy and its associated multidimensional technological challenges.
With its service and innovation, Carnival Maritime enables the vessels of the two Costa Group brands, Costa Crociere and AIDA Cruises, to meet the current and future needs of the cruise industry.
If you want to join our company and be part of our culture this is your opportunity, we are looking for a suitable candidate to fill the following position:
- Manage the security related incidents and support the Company ships with investigation and evaluation of criminal and security incidents
- Manage and conduct security investigations, liaise and cooperate with Ship Security Officers on investigation matters
- Ensure reporting is in compliance with Flag State regulations and Corporate requirements and administrate and maintain security incident databases
- Optimize subject-specific operative processes in terms of efficiency and risk preventions and support all vessels in effective and efficient security operations
- Assist the shore security team in daily operational matters and projects and manage shore side security for the CM office premises
- Qualified degree such as Master’s degree in Security Management, Criminal Investigation or Bachelor’s degree in the field of Governmental or Commercial Security
- At least 3 years of senior professional experience in the area of Security Management or Security Services. Onboard experience is mandatary
- Advanced knowledge of crime investigations and preventions
- Fluent English and German language skills
- Proficient experience with security systems/equipment
- Leadership experience and interpersonal skills are required
- Getting to know AIDA and COSTA vessels by having access to special offers to join a cruise with family or friends.
- 30 days of holidays per annum
- Access to Corporate Benefits and Special offers
- The possibility of working from home two days a week
- Flexible working hours
- Participation in the company pension scheme
- Profitcket with employers contribution
We are offering great opportunities to work with international experts in a dynamic and vibrant team and encourage a working environment of Speaking Up, Respecting and Protecting, Improving, Communicating, Listening and Learning and Empowering.
We look forward to receiving your application via our career portal www.carnival-maritime.com