Manager Medical Training (f/m/d)Job ID 2023-0236 Date posted 08/10/2023 City Hamburg State Country Germany Job Type Full-time
Carnival Maritime GmbH is part of Carnival Corporation and serves the brands of AIDA Cruises and Costa Crociere as their marine service unit. The company bundles marine operation competencies and best practices providing the highest safety, health, environmental and compliance standards for cruising. With the aspiration of achieving net carbon-neutral ship operations by 2050, Carnival Maritime has established a new center of excellence with a specific mandate to support the company by defining and executing the decarbonization strategy and its associated multidimensional technological challenges. With its service and innovation, Carnival Maritime enables the vessels of AIDA Cruises and Costa Crociere to meet the current and future needs of the cruise industry.
If you want to join our company based in Hamburg, and be part of our culture this is your opportunity, we are looking for a suitable candidate to fill the following position:
Step into a vital role as a Manager Medical Training Specialist, driving the professional growth of our medical team. You'll lead the design and execution of impactful training programs, ensuring our team remains at the forefront of medical excellence. With your oversight of resources and dedication to continuous improvement, you'll be instrumental in fostering a culture of ongoing learning and enhancing patient care standards.
- Creation and execution of training and orientation programs for all medical team members. This includes developing, evaluating, and keeping up-to-date training materials used throughout the training program.
- Developing, implementing, reviewing, and maintaining a library of training resources accessible to our medical team onboard
- Monitoring training programs effectiveness, evaluating performance, and implementing improvements
- Coordinating of internal medical centre evaluation program
- Training coordination by overseeing work and job descriptions of our onboard Fleet Medical Trainers, and ensuring assess to materials and resources
- Support the Head of Medical Operations in assessment of medical trainers
- Support development of content for mandatory Continuing Medical Education (CME) Program
- Bachelor’s degree in any health science related field.
- Master’s degree in Teaching or Training desirable
- Professional experience in the area of maritime industry is required
- Professional experience in people and culture development and or in training highly desirable
- 2 to 3 years of leadership experience is mandatory
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Organized/structured work approach, safety driven with good ethical and value behaviour
- Strong English communications skills, written and oral (English is our Company’s official language!)
- Getting to know AIDA and COSTA vessels by having access to special offers to join a cruise with family or friends.
- 30 days of holidays per year
- Access to Corporate Benefits and Special offers
- The possibility of working from home two days a week
- Flexible working hours
- Participation in the company pension scheme
- ProfiTicket with employers contribution
We look forward to receiving your application!