Visual Merchandising ManagerJob ID 7774 Date posted 01/02/2024 Date closes 01/03/2024 City GENOVA State LIGURIA Country Italy Job Type
Can you create immersive shopping experiences that capture customers’ attention? Can you transform a space into a visual masterpiece? If the answer is yes, then you’re the right person for us!
We’re looking for a highly creative and detail-oriented Visual Merchandising Manager to join our Shop team. In this position, you’ll be responsible for creating eye-catching displays and store layout guidelines that effectively showcase our products and drive sales. Are you ready to take your passion for design and your eye for detail to the next level?
Who we are:
Welcome to our global community! We take pride in our diverse community of over 20,000 professionals from 70 different countries and cultures. At Costa, we believe in open communication, positivity, and support. We foster an environment built on trust and transparency, where everyone's voice is heard.
How you’ll live your ambition:
As a Visual Merchandising Manager, you’ll be a key contributor to our Costa Shop Team in Genoa. In this role, you will closely collaborate with the Shop Operations Director to elevate the guest experience. Most importantly, you’ll have the opportunity to interact daily with the onboard Sales team, utilizing your creative, commercial, and analytical skills to contribute to the success of our retail and shop strategy.
Demonstrate your passion
- As we explore new horizons, you will have the chance to embark on a unique journey within the fashion industry. Supporting the Shop Operations Director, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the overall strategy, define the product assortment and identify target customer demographics.
- You’ll develop and roll out visual merchandising strategies and guidelines that let your creativity shine, enhancing the look and profitability of our stores, especially in the realms of apparel, bags, jewelry, watches, and beyond.
- Craft eye-catching displays that not only showcase key products, promotions, and trends but also tell a story. Imagine your unique touch capturing every glance!
Get things right
- Stay tuned to sales figures and customer feedback, let your creativity and analytical skills blend to identify areas for improvement, tweaking our visual merchandising for optimal impact.
- Keep things fresh! Ensure all visual merchandising materials (props, signage, graphics, etc.) are in sync with our distinctive brand standards.
- Share your passion with the store team, teaching them your visual merchandising tricks and how to make products stand out, contributing to our mission of maximizing sales.
- Take a stroll through our onboard stores, ensuring our visual style is always on point. From lighting to cleanliness, be the guardian of our style, making every customer feel part of our unique world!
What makes you unique
- You have gained previous experience (at least 5 years) in visual merchandising, showcasing a proven track record in enhancing the aesthetics and profitability of retail spaces, particularly in the fashion industry.
- Proficiency with Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and other visual support software is a nice-to-have. Your ability to leverage these tools will further elevate our visual merchandising scenario.
- You are ready for exciting journeys! The ideal candidate should be open to some travelling aboard cruises to ensure a top-notch guest experience in our stores.
- You are fluent in English, and proficiency in additional languages is a distinct advantage in our multicultural environment.
- This is the opportunity not to be missed if your commercial acumen is driven by creative insights, analytical skills, and a passion for fashion along with an innate understanding of the latest trends.
- Your work approach is guided by strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines, along with the capacity to navigate in a complex environment.
- In Costa, the talents and passion of our people are the pillars of our success. We want to explore your potential with you. In that journey, you will have the opportunity to impact our shop strategy engaging with several departments onboard and ashore.
- You will have the chance to live your ambitions by immersing yourself in an exciting and meaningful experience in the cruise industry, guided by our subject matter experts.
- You'll be a vital part of our Genoa office where our strategies come to life and our ships set sail. Plus, you'll have the flexibility to work remotely, adding an extra layer of freedom to your experience.
Diversity Equity & Inclusion
Costa is like a world within a world. Shipboard and shoreside, we are an extraordinary melting pot of different backgrounds, experiences, ages and cultures. Each of us brings unique insights and perspectives. All of us are valued and respected for who we are. Costa is a global community where everyone belongs.
Join us, let's set sail on an unforgettable journey together. Apply today to drive success and live your ambition!