Shop Operations ManagerJob ID 7773 Date posted 01/02/2024 Date closes 01/03/2024 City GENOVA State LIGURIA Country Italy Job Type
Are you a professional passionate about processes and operations management? Can you convert a place into a commercial activity?
We are actively seeking a passionate Shop Operations Manager with a deep understanding of business, an analytical mindset, and a good ability in prioritizing tasks.
This role requires a keen eye for detail, strong analytical skills, business acumen and the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive productivity and efficiency for the organization.
Join our team and channel your expertise to fuel innovation and unleash your potential to drive unprecedented growth and optimization.
Who we are:
Welcome to our global community! We take pride in our diverse community of over 20,000 professionals from 70 different countries and cultures. At Costa, we believe in open communication, positivity, and support. We foster an environment built on trust and transparency, where everyone's voice is heard.
How you’ll live your ambition:
From our offices in Genoa, as a Shop Operations Manager, you’ll be a key contributor to our Costa Shop Team. Your primary responsibility will be to oversee and manage all aspects of the retail operations, including inventory management, stock control and logistics. Success in this function means enhancements in operational effectiveness on project, department, and company-wide level.
Demonstrate your passion
- Do it with passion. You will play a pivotal role in long-term planning, project status reporting, and implementing change control processes. Moreover, you will have the opportunity to manage daily business of the operations department while balancing the responsibilities of various business lines such as business analysis, vendor, and risk management.
- In this role, you will have the chance to develop and implement effective strategies to enhance operational efficiency and maximize profitability.
- You will interact in an organized environment with many suppliers, managing and monitoring the various stages of the processes, discovering weak points, and tweaking them to streamline the process.
Get things right
- You’ll monitor and analyze key performance indicators to identify areas for improvement and implement necessary changes.
- Establish and maintain credible, professional relationships with internal business lines, and external vendors.
- You will be in charge of identifying areas for improvement within each department and in the execution of each production activity. Your responsibilities include identifying new operational strategies to drive our success.
- You will work closely with management team to ensure all operational, administrative, and compliance functions within the firm are being properly executed in accordance to regulatory-based best practices.
What makes you unique
- You have gained previous experience, at least 5 years, in shops operations management or similar roles.
- You have a deep passion and expertise with fashion and/or retail management.
- You have excellent management and workflow skills.
- You are able to navigate uncertain waters and work under pressure, charting a clear course through outstanding organizational skills and meeting tight deadlines.
- You have an inborn capacity to motivate a team and maintain credible, professional relationships. Thereafter, you are able to identify trends and evaluates opportunities to improve processes and execution.
- Every day, you contribute to empowering excellence through commercial approach and analytical mindset.
- You have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, fluent English, key tools to improve your collaboration with different stakeholders.
- In Costa, the talents and passion of our people are the pillars of our success. In that journey, you will have an impact on several business departments in order to optimize the functioning and efficiency of processes.
- You'll interact with a multitude of teams and various departments, giving you the opportunity to uncover how a global cruise company manages different channels for a successful business strategy.
- You'll be a vital part of our Genoa office where our strategies come to life and our ships set sail. Plus, you'll have the flexibility to work remotely, adding an extra layer of freedom to your experience.
Diversity Equity & Inclusion
Costa is like a world within a world. Shipboard and shoreside, we are an extraordinary melting pot of different backgrounds, experiences, ages and cultures. Each of us brings unique insights and perspectives. All of us are valued and respected for who we are. Costa is a global community where everyone belongs.
Join us, let's set sail on an unforgettable journey together. Apply today to drive success and live your ambition!