IT Security AnalystJob ID 1207 Date posted 06/25/2021 Date closes City GENOVA State LIGURIA Country Italy Job Type
- Optimization and daily handling of IT-Security management tools (Splunk, Qualys, Carbon Black, McAfee, Varonis).
- IT-Security Incident handling (2nd and 3rd level)
- Monitoring of IT-Security measures as well as audits, within the group landscape
- Evaluation of application security of applications as well as consulting of contact persons
- Security in cloud computing environment
- Promote corporate culture and values among employees, leveraging positive relationships with the company’s leaders to obtain optimum results.
- Studies in the fields of business informatics/ computer science, IT specialist for systemintegration or a comparable course of study
- Relevant professional experience in dealing with IT security tools and networks
- Affinity to the area of IT security and compliance
- Ideally first experience in project management
- Very good knowledge of English and confident in the use of MS Office
- Sense of responsibility, a structured and analytical way of working as well as the ability to work in a team and strong communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Italian and good knowledge of written and oral English;
- Passion for technology and deep interest in being constantly up to date on new solutions;
- Excellent communication skills focused on promoting openness and transparency.
- Real team player able to encourage and help others in giving their best.
- Focused on learning and research, welcoming feedback and others’ ideas.
- Open to diversity and cultural differences
- Strongly committed to enhance sustainability
Costa Group is the leading cruise company in Europe and China, with headquarters in Genoa. The Group’s fleet includes 28 ships, with three new ships to join the fleet by 2023. As leaders in sustainable cruising, we continue to being committed to responsible innovation and we are accelerating on the path of a sustainable fleet. Costa has been strongly focused on the ecological transition of its business since years, introducing and testing new sustainable technologies and smart solutions. In addition to the use of LNG, which Costa pioneered, we are working towards achieving zero emissions overtime.
Costa is also the biggest italian touristic operator. Since 1948 we represent hospitality and Italian style from the sea perspective, operating with passion to ensure our Guests can experience the most wonderful places and new cultures with respect for their identities. As the only Cruise Group of sailing the Italian flag, we are proud of being ambassador of Italy all over the world.
At Costa we believe that our Culture Essentials can drive actions and performances. Every single day we:
- Speak up and communicate openly
- Listen, learn, respect and protect others, whether they are colleagues, stakeholders or communities
- Improve and Empower People around us
- Take initiative and always focus on Customers
About the Team
This department fuel the growth of the Costa Group by providing leading edge industry IT solutions and services to the whole Company; IT&C in Costa stretches far beyond the traditional aspects of “hardware and software” being this team a key business enabler that advances technology tools, strategic development, collaboration, and decision making. The IT&C department enable faster and smarter decision making providing pioneering technology solutions to enhance guest experience and onboard services, working closely to other departments and partners to create the best tools to support operations and Company strategy.
If you will join this department you could lead big projects across multiple geographies that have significant impact on business results and will also drive business process designing change and solution improvements to processes and providing operational support to existing IT systems in its day-to-day operations.