IT Asset Management CoordinatorJob ID 7782 Date posted 05/02/2024 Date closes 03/03/2024 City GENOVA State LIGURIA Country Italy Job Type
Are you ready to become our IT Asset Management Coordinator?
Explore a tech adventure with Costa Cruises, revolutionizing the cruise industry.
We are looking for an IT Asset Management Coordinator you will involves the management and supervision of activities relating to company assets. Business assets can include a wide range of assets, such as physical assets, digital assets, software asset, financial investments, and more.
Who we are:
Welcome to our global community! We take pride in our diverse community of over 20,000 professionals from 70 different countries and cultures. At Costa, we believe in open communication, positivity, and support. We foster an environment built on trust and transparency, where everyone's voice is heard.
How you will live your ambition:
As an IT Asset Management Coordinator, you will join our IT team at company headquarters in Genoa, Italy.
Your role will play a crucial role in optimizing the use and management of company assets, helping to improve operational efficiency, reduce costs and ensure regulatory compliance
Demonstrate your passion
• You will be involved in managing and overseeing activities related to a wide range of business assets, such as physical assets, digital assets, software, financial investments and more.
• You will collaborate with company leadership to develop a long-term resource management strategy that supports company objectives.
• you will be able to periodically evaluate the performance of company assets, analyzing financial and operational data to identify opportunities for improvement.
Get things right
• You will have the opportunity to monitor the progress of asset operations, ensuring compliance with company regulations and policies.
• You will be able to communicate effectively with all stakeholders, including employees, suppliers and management, to ensure effective and transparent asset management.
• You will understand and use advanced software tools and technologies to track assets and automate management processes.
• You will be able to identify and mitigate risks associated with asset management, such as legal, financial or operational risks
What makes you unique:
Your path includes previous experience or professional experience relevant and similar to IT Service Manager in large companies and multinational contexts
An academic background in Computer Engineering or scientific disciplines, or comparable experience
Passion for technology and deep interest in being constantly up to date on new solutions;
Familiarity with key service management technology solutions (e.g., ServiceNow, Remedy) as well as ITIL processes (e.g., incident, problem, change management) and monitoring tools
Excellent knowledge of written and oral English, second language is to be considered as a plus
Sense of responsibility, a structured and analytical way of working as well as the ability to work in a team and strong communication skills
In Costa, the talents and passion of our people are the pillars of our success. In that journey, you will have an impact on several business departments in order to optimize the functioning and efficiency of processes.
You'll interact with a multitude of teams and various departments, giving you the opportunity to uncover how a global cruise company manages different channels for a successful business strategy.
You'll be a vital part of our Genoa office where our strategies come to life and our ships set sail. Plus, you'll have the flexibility to work remotely, adding an extra layer of freedom to your experience.
Diversity Equity & Inclusion
Costa is like a world within a world. Shipboard and shoreside, we are an extraordinary melting pot of different backgrounds, experiences, ages and cultures. Each of us brings unique insights and perspectives. All of us are valued and respected for who we are. Costa is a global community where everyone belongs.
Apply today to start your technological voyage at Costa, driving success and live your ambition!