HR System AnalystJob ID 7378 Date posted 29/01/2024 Date closes 29/02/2024 City GENOVA State LIGURIA Country Italy Job Type
Who we are:
You are about to embark on an extraordinary and international journey within a vibrant and multicultural setting. We make sure you have everything you need to succeed.
We take pride in our diverse community of over 18,000 professionals from 70 different countries and cultures. At Costa, we believe in open communication, positivity, and support. We foster an environment built on trust and transparency, where everyone's voice is heard.
How you’ll live your ambition:
From our offices in Genoa, as a HR System Analyst you will play a pivotal role in implementing providing the operational teams with a set of reports to support the decision making and the efficiency of the processes. At HR Governance & compensation team we are responsible for ensuring the compliance versus the budget crew payroll costs as we planned them; we also define the compensation policies and best practices for the crew, ensuring consistency in the salary packages.
Demonstrate your passion
- You will create of a new set of reports aimed to facilitate, through a dashboard-based approach, the management of crew;
- You will manage and improve the existing reporting tools/software and related interfaces with the crew management system;
- You improve your skills by using Power Bi.
Get things right
- You are able to manage KPIs finalized to continuous improvement and process optimization.
- You support IT department in the definition of priorities and in the management of system issues/bugs related to the crew management system.
- You are sensitive and foster our HR analytical footprint.
What makes you unique
- An academic background in Economics, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics
- You had a previous experience in Business Analysis, Software-Implementation and/or Data science.
- As a global citizen, you embrace diversity and communicate fluently in English and Italian.
- You are able to use Power Bi, data mining, Excel and Microsoft Office tools.
You'll be a vital part of our Genoa office, where our strategies come to life and our ships set sail. Plus, you'll have the flexibility to work part of the time remotely, adding an extra layer of freedom to your experience.
Diversity Equity & Inclusion
Costa is like a world within a world. Shipboard and shoreside, we are an extraordinary melting pot of different backgrounds, experiences, age and cultures. Each of us brings unique insights and perspectives. All of us are valued and respected for who we are. Costa is a global community where everyone belongs.
Apply today to start diving Costa analytical trends & KPIs.
Drive success. Live your ambition.