Food & Beverage Performance MonitoringJob ID 7486 Date posted 05/02/2024 Date closes 18/03/2024 City GENOVA State LIGURIA Country Italy Job Type
Are you eager about navigating the exciting world of high-quality guest experience in the cruise business? Within our Guest Experience Department, you'll have the opportunity to contribute to the efficiency of our operations and onboard delivery engaging with many stakeholders across the Italian, European, and global markets for Costa Crociere.
The Guest Experience Department is our anchor to ensure our passengers have a unique and unforgettable experience through the various touchpoints and events offered onboard. The individual we are seeking is a seasoned professional with a data-driven mindset, capable of improving F&B delivery and stakeholders management both onboard and ashore through performance analysis, reports, and KPIs.
Who we are:
Welcome to our global family! We take pride in our diverse community of over 20,000 professionals from 70 different countries and cultures. At Costa, we believe in open communication, positivity, and support. We foster an environment built on trust and transparency, where everyone's voice is heard.
How you’ll live your ambition:
From our offices in Genoa, as a F&B Performance Monitoring, you will play a pivotal role in shaping and enhancing our guest experience strategy. Within the department, you will have the opportunity to unleash your operational and planning skills, as well as your interpersonal attitude.
Demonstrate your passion
- You will chart the course of our strategy by developing all the F&B performance analyses (e.g., F&B quality trends, specific maintenance, NPS-OBR) necessary for business development.
- You enjoy making things happen. Through analyses of all Onboard F&B quality/quantity, you can report multiple points of attention and actions to the F&B Corporate Director.
Get things right
- You will serve as the primary point of support to ensure operational and organizational efficiency. You will have the opportunity to supervise onboard personnel rotation requirements for Onboard F&B Directors and other key F&B positions. In coordination with the HR Department, you will check feasibility and constraints.
- To reach our goals, you will engage with various stakeholders, playing a pivotal role in ensuring that all colleagues are aligned and involved.
- With your experience, you will support the F&B Corporates in drafting internal policies, procedures, instructions, and ensuring their up-to-date maintenance in the system.
What makes you unique
- You excel in your role, shaped by your involvement in international and complex contexts, where you've managed analytical and operational processes for over 5 years.
- Your passion for F&B is ideally accompanied by previous experiences in the food industry or hotel sector.
- An academic background in Economics or Business Management has been your foundation.
- As a captain of many projects, you possess a strong engagement capability and a natural inclination to understand the overall framework without losing details.
- Your business acumen, sharpened by a data-driven approach and analytical mindset, enables you to think swiftly.
- Embracing diversity as a global citizen, you communicate fluently in English.
- Teamwork is innate for you, inspiring others to give their best.
We are looking for individuals who embody the spirit of innovation just like scientific explorers of the sea. Here you can demonstrate your data driven mindset, with a keen interest in processes, structures and boost the unique challenges that distinguish our cruise industry.
You'll be located at our Genoa offices, where strategies come to life and our ships set sail. Plus, you'll have the flexibility to work remotely, adding an extra layer of freedom to your experience.
Diversity Equity & Inclusion
Costa is like a world within a world. Shipboard and shoreside, we are an extraordinary melting pot of different backgrounds, experiences, ages and cultures. Each of us brings unique insights and perspectives. All of us are valued and respected for who we are. Costa is a global community where everyone belongs.
Join us, let's set sail on an unforgettable journey together. Apply today to drive success and live your ambition!