Consumer Insight ManagerJob ID 7516 Date posted 30/01/2024 Date closes 29/02/2024 City GENOVA State LIGURIA Country Italy Job Type
At our core, we are a data-driven organization that places unwavering trust in the power of numbers and insights. Are you ready to embark on a journey through the dynamic realms of trends, analytics, and key performance indicators? Do you possess the enthusiasm to transform raw data into strategic opportunities, creating resilient plans that thrive in a vibrant and diverse professional landscape?
We are actively seeking a passionate Consumer Insight Manager with a profound understanding of business, a consumer-centric mindset, and an acute attention to detail. This role is poised to be a catalyst for significant impact within our Marketing Customer Intelligence Team. Join our team and channel your expertise to fuel innovation, drive growth, and elevate our digital assets to new heights.
Who we are:
Welcome to our global community! We take pride in our diverse community of over 20,000 professionals from 70 different countries and cultures. At Costa, we believe in open communication, positivity, and support. We foster an environment built on trust and transparency, where everyone's voice is heard.
How you’ll live your ambition:
We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled Consumer Insight Manager to join our dynamic Marketing Customer Intelligence team located in Genoa. In that role, you will have the opportunity to analyze valuable insights, interpret data, and contribute to Costa's positioning in collaboration with the Brand & Advertising and B2C teams.
Demonstrate your passion
- As we explore new horizons, you will have the chance to discover new market opportunities and define targets. In particular, you will do your best to identify trends and opportunities for expansion through market research.
- In that role, you will provide strategic insights to strengthen Costa's positioning among customers outside of Europe.
- Steering new routes, you will develop and implement targeted strategies to effectively address the needs of international customers.
Get things right
- Fostering seamless collaboration across diverse teams, you will play a key role in supporting the Brand & Advertising team and B2C functions to craft effective communication strategies.
- You will track performances and identify fine tunings and further opportunities.
What makes you unique:
- Your journey should encompass significant experiences (at least 5-7 years) in a research role within a marketing team or Customer Intelligence departments. Specifically, you should have previous experience in Branding Activities, including Positioning and Brand Insights development, and Market potential analysis.
- Your robust expertise is further strengthened by academic backgrounds in Business Management, Marketing, Statistics, Management Engineering, or related fields.
- To excel in this role, we expect you to possess an excellent knowledge of marketing strategies and primary research techniques (ad hoc and continuous monitoring).
- Important soft skills that we highly value include the flexibility to adapt quickly to a fast-changing environment, and outstanding presentation and influencing skills.
- You consistently seize opportunities to connect insights to business opportunities.
- As a global citizen, you embrace diversity and communicate fluently in English.
- Excellence in teamwork comes naturally to you, inspiring others to deliver their best.
- Each day, you'll have the opportunity to engage with different stakeholders, giving a significant impact on the Sales & Marketing strategies.
- You'll be located at our Genoa offices, where our strategies pulse to life and our ships set sail. Plus, you'll have the flexibility to work remotely, adding an extra layer of freedom to your experience.
Diversity Equity & Inclusion
Costa is like a world within a world. Shipboard and shoreside, we are an extraordinary melting pot of different backgrounds, experiences, ages and cultures. Each of us brings unique insights and perspectives. All of us are valued and respected for who we are. Costa is a global community where everyone belongs.
Join us, let's set sail on an unforgettable journey together. Apply today to drive success and live your ambition!