AnalystJob ID 7451 Date posted 07/12/2023 City GENOVA State LIGURIA Country Italy Job Type
Who we are:
Welcome to our global community! We take pride in our diverse community of over 20,000 professionals from 70 different countries and cultures. At Costa, we believe in open communication, positivity, and support. We foster an environment built on trust and transparency, where everyone's voice is heard.
How you’ll live your ambition:
We are seeking a motivated and skilled Analyst to join our team in Genoa. If you have a passion for data management and analysis, with experience in data quality analysis and processing data for report and dashboard creation, you could be the right person to contribute to our success.
As an Analyst, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Data Management and Analysis: Conduct data quality analysis and validate received data.
- Reporting and Analysis Activities: Create detailed reports and analyze data to provide meaningful insights.
- Data Processing: Transform raw data into summary reports, ensuring accuracy and consistency.
- Dashboard Creation and Analysis of Business Performance Indicators (KPIs): Design and develop dashboards to monitor key business performance indicators.
- Proven experience in data management and analysis.
- Advanced knowledge in using Personal Computers.
- Ability to create detailed and concise reports.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Certification of eligibility under Law 68/1999 will be considered as a preferential qualification
Diversity Equity & Inclusion
Costa is like a world within a world. Shipboard and shoreside, we are an extraordinary melting pot of different backgrounds, experiences, ages and cultures. Each of us brings unique insights and perspectives. All of us are valued and respected for who we are. Costa is a global community where everyone belongs.
Join us, let's set sail on an unforgettable journey together.
Apply today to drive success and live your ambition!