Agent, Remote Fun ExpertJob ID 4082 Date posted 06/01/2022 City Miramar State FL Country United States Job Type Full Time
We are seeking Fun Experts who identify where the guest is in the booking journey, plans possible itineraries, answers vacation planning questions, and takes excellent notes on guest needs and submits future leads for the outbound team. Through the established sales process, attempts to convert sales calls into cruise bookings, upsell staterooms, explain and offer cruise vacation protection. Service incoming calls that are technical in nature pertaining to the company's website and self-service bookings. Assists guests with pre cruise sales and creates service cases in the IT help desk system when issues arise that require IT intervention.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality is an essential function.
- Handles incoming sales calls from direct consumers interested in booking a cruise vacation with the goal of converting the call into a cruise booking and taking excellent notes to submit future leads for the outbound team on calls that do not result in a booking.
- Handles incoming calls relating to customers and guests experiencing technical issues with Carnival website, Travel Agent Portal, (GOCCL), FunShops, Online Check-in and all Pre-Sale portals.
- Troubleshoots minor technical issues and escalates to IT via opening service case to troubleshoot escalations.
- Actively participate in on-going feedback and coaching sessions from Quality Assurance, Coach, as well as contribute to team meetings and participate in on-going training.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 6 months -1 year previous sales and customer service experience required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office products required. Working knowledge of CCL’s internal system; Navigator and Launchpad required
- Problem solver and easily connect with guests.
- Exceed their expectations with your guidance, knowledge, and real passion for travel.
- Provide thorough and complete information regarding booking a cruise including quoting various promotions and targeted offers.
- Ability to explain technical information to guests in a simple and clear manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to effectively prioritize and manager your time.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent adherence to schedule.
- You can multitask across systems and applications, and comfortably navigate a desktop environment.
- Can effortlessly engage, explaining step by step vacation solutions with patience and an approach tailored to each individual guest.
- A comprehensive benefit program which includes medical, dental and vision plans
- Additional programs include company paid term life insurance and disability coverage and a 401(k) plan that includes a company match
- Employee Stock Purchase plan
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Cruise benefits
- An on-site fully accredited preschool educational program located at our Doral campus
- An on-site Wellness Center and Health clinic at our Doral campus